the Rift

now you've gone

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

It always seemed to come back to The Threshold. The Silver doe looked around the forest that she knew better than her own home, The Edge. With a roll of her golden orbs, she proceeded to weave in and out of the tree. Keeping half an eye on Wynter who she depended on to alert her of any other soul approaching. Of course if she did manage to stumble upon another and add another member to The Edge, well that would be a positive to be gained from the situation.

The situation being she'd rather be anywhere else but here.

In truth many dark shadows lurked in The Threshold that seemed to only effect Arah, remembering those she'd met and trusted here, who'd then come to betray her. Days when only her beauty mattered to her, yet those days where gone. Aesthetically pleasing, a porcelain doll and perfect. Traits that had done little to help her keep her home, loyalty and lover. Still, it couldn't be all that bad. She still had a few friends and she could always make more. Rebuild that trust and loyalty with new and stronger ties to others.

Though the bond, a warning from Wynter or impending company ahead. Of course, as she broke through the trees fro cover the doe spied three, two seemed to be speaking to another antlered mare. Feeling a sort of kinship with the antlered beauty she lessened to distance between them and smiled, "hello there." Her tone was soft and her vocals were musical as always. Nodding to the others in a way of greeting, the doe then took a moment to study the other antlered mare. A coat that blended dark and light magnificently, dark hair fell in tussles around her face, neck and around her legs. Forest green eyes shocked her, so, so similar to the ones that she quite simply adored. Tilney. Shaking the thought from her head she offered the mare a shaky smile - shock was still burning through her veins. Still aside from the shade of their eyes, nothing else was a shared trait between the two.
Wanting to move on from her startled state she began again, "I'm Arah. I reside in the land know as The World's Edge." A rather literal name to be sure. "Welcome to Helovia." A weight landed beside her, Wynter took in the mare with narrowed eyes, no doubt wondering what secrets where hidden beneath those pretty emerald eyes.

Arah
I hope all will be well. 
We must be patient; but I cannot choose but weep to think they would lay him i' th' cold ground.

- Thread hasn't moved in a while, thought I'd jump in.
@Aelfwine
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 01-29-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Caenan - 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Ezital - 01-29-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-04-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-15-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 02:56 PM