the Rift

now you've gone

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Both griffin and doe became a little taken aback as the mare swiftly trotted over to them. Resisting the to recoil as the mare extended her muzzle to her cheek, she felt a warm touch. Comforting and familiar. After a moment the other antlered mare stepped backwards, dipping her crowned head in greeting. It seemed as if this mare knew who she was? True, even the swan princess had felt a wave of familiarity wash through her, yet she'd put it down to the moment. When their eyes had met she'd thought of Tilney, she didn't actually recognise this mare...did she? Digging into her memories she tried to place the mare somewhere in her memories, nothing. Every single time she though perhaps she was getting close to recognising the mare she'd fall short and tumble into the darkness. The antlered mare spoke quietly to her, the words racked around her shocked and numbed mind and it wasn't until Wynter mentally prodded her that the doe actually scrambled a response together. "I...yes I do, I've been here for a while now." Clearing her throat she glanced towards the other stags before returning her gaze to the other mare, yet before she could pose her questions, the darker mare continued with another question.

Did she remember the mare? No. Yes? Perhaps. No. It was the eyes colour she shared with Tilney that had created the false illusion that these two had met before. "No, I don't believe we've.." Those markings, she shared those with Tilney! How could could she not have noticed before? The eyes, the markings, surely she was too old to be a daughter and that left the relation of a sister? Surely if they shared that eye colour and markings they must be siblings? Yet if this mare knew her...how come Tilney did not? How come Arah didn't know either until having wondering into Tilney (quite literally) in the past year?

So this mare knew Tilney as well?! Speaking of them in a familiar and comfortable sense. "No, I'm afraid I don't." The doe tilted her head to the side, curious and ever so slightly suspicious. "However I know where Tilney is, perhaps we can find him together and sort this out?" Clearing her throat she glanced towards the other stags. "As I said, I'm from The World's Edge and Tilney lives with me." How could this mare know here? Speaking as if they had been great childhood friends, it unnerved her.

No.

It terrified her.
Was the unknown past finally catching up to her?

Arah
I hope all will be well. 
We must be patient; but I cannot choose but weep to think they would lay him i' th' cold ground.

@Aelfwine
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 01-29-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Caenan - 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Ezital - 01-29-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-04-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Arah - 02-15-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: now you've gone - by Aelfwine - 02-15-2016, 02:56 PM