the Rift

[OPEN] like wounded wolves at bay

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT was still cold. There was still snow. But this morning brought with it one of those truly glorious views that only the Tundra could offer. The god-dwarfing mountains rose up tall across the Basin, fighting the sunrise, striving to keep the shade. Below them the glassy lake rebels and reflects the early golden light. She is struck, not for the first time, at how beautifully plain the landscape is when one truly looked. The complexity came only from the starkness of the tundra. However, hazelnut mare is thankful to be able to watch all this peaceful beauty commence from the relative warmth of her cave.  Days like these were the ones she knew she'd remember the most about this place if she ever left.

The beautiful flame in the sky is just beginning to rise up when she spots the small filly from yesterday emerging from the brush down below. /Well shit, that must've been cold./ She was easy to spot purely for the fact that she was a Pegasus in a land of unicorns. Eldala sleepily tracks the little one's path towards the big lake with vague interest. Horse watching: the best shit ever. The hazelnut mare has very little intent of getting up to follow the filly until she sees her pause. Ears perk up and ice-blue eyes dance about trying to find the source. When she finds the cause of the pause, a large and intimidating stallion, a sigh escapes her throat. /I suppose I should go make sure she doesn't die or something./

One large, laborious grunt later coupled with a quick trot and she's there just as the black and white filly utters her greeting. The terrene mare slows, as if she'd been exercising and not trying to ensure the safety of the young fem, and pulls up parallel to little Zahra. They don't quite touch but she's close enough to provide support. A small smile is offered to her along with the quiet greeting, "Good morning, Zahra! What do you say to finding you a cave house today?" It was a small offer, a hint that she'd known the little one hadn't picked a place. Shortly the short mare turned her small head to the regal stallion before her. She doesn't know who he is but bows her head a bit anyways. "And a good morn to you as well, sir. I don't think we've met. I am Eldala, an apprentice to Johnny." She left off the candy-colored studs rank for it seemed everyone who was anyone already knew who he was. The horse before her had such interesting colors and a regal nature, as if long worn down from battle, that she wondered if he were some great soldier or general.

@Ming Yue 
@Ki'irha

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
like wounded wolves at bay - by Deimos - 01-30-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Zahra - 01-31-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Eldala - 02-02-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Ki'irha - 02-14-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Ming Yue - 02-16-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: like wounded wolves at bay - by Deimos - 02-20-2016, 10:25 AM