the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Cool Air I Breathe

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Memories. Memories danced and played in the mare's mind tonight, refusing to allow her to sleep. And what for? Why now? The chocolate and cream colored mare had tried and tried, but her memories from her earlier days here in Helovia seemed to begin to haunt her. It was almost as if her mind was trying to tell her something that she had yet to recognize. Like one of the memories was of her first hours in Helovia. She was running away from the wingless radicals and ran into two wingless on accident. One of them was a mare who was called December and the other she couldn't remember - but Isa's stomach would twist and turn at the mere sight of them. Then Hector would come in.

Hector...

He was her savior that day - like he was almost every other time they bumped into December - and whisked her away to the heated sands of the Throat. The thought of Hector washed over her mind like a calming potion. But he was gone now, nowhere to be found, and Isa needed to learn how to be her own savior, her own salve, her own means of moving...well...on.

That was why she had come back to Helovia after her year long search for him. She needed to...no...wanted to stop running from things and face them. Perhaps that was what these dreams were about. Was it time for her to find this December who, that Isa now realized was merely only ever trying to help and care for her, and make amends? Was that why she had left the Throat and flew through the night sky? But how was she ever to find one wingless mare in this world of Helovia? She couldn't even find Hector after a year of searching, what would make December any much easier? And would the mare even want to patch up their sketchy relationship?

Teal eyes looked over the terrain as she flew over the sea and then the Heart Caves until finally she came over the Thistle Meadow. Isara didn't know how long she had spent under the silvery glow of the moon - she had lost track of the time long ago. But no matter what the time was she couldn't believe her eyes at first when she spotted a silvery blue tinted figure up ahead. Granted she wasn't sure if it was the mare from her past, it could have easily been someone who just merely looked like her. Nonetheless Isara began her descent and landed and tucked her large wings almost silently a small distance behind the large figure. And there was no lie on the large fact. Whomever it was was either really fat or with child (though Isara wouldn't know what that looked like) as they waddled about the best they could.

"December?" Isara's matured voice quietly called out questioningly as she silently moved a little closer, leaving a decent amount of distance between December and her in case she scared the mare. Besides Isa wasn't even sure if it was December so in case it wasn't the space was there to be as a sort of polite way of keeping her distance.

"SPEECH"
NOTES; ugh what is it with words lately? sorry for the rambliness. @December

image credits
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-04-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-08-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-08-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-21-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-22-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-24-2016, 12:32 AM