the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Cool Air I Breathe

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Softly, a sigh escaped Isa's lungs as December had admitted to the fact that she had grown herself (and taken yet another step towards her). But the reasoning tripped Isa up just as much as seeing December kiss her belly had. So any thoughts or feelings about having a wingless approach her seemed to take a side seat as curiosity began to sit in the driver's seat.

"With child?" Isa's confusion was clearly evident in her voice as it dropped off each word like stones being tossed over a cliff. Her chocolate and cream head cocked to the side as her eyes squinted just slightly. It was almost as if she was trying to peer inside the belly of December. She didn't quite understand what she meant by with child. Was by being around her making December fat? And if so, was it like this for every adult?

Was it why Hector had left? Was he vain enough to worry more about his looks than the child he had taken in? Did he not know what would happen and, when he did realize, took off to get away from Isa? Isa feared she would never know the truth behind his disappearance, let alone see Hector ever again.

December's laughter quieted the barrage of questions and panicked thoughts that threatened to put her over the edge. It was hard enough to keep her composure around wingless she didn't know...but it was proving just as hard (if not harder) to keep her composure around a wingless that she had a history with (and not a good history to boot).

A snort then went through the air as December seemed to force a smile on her face before she continued by explaining how Hector had said her name both when they were around her and when he was with her in private. "He did?" ears fell slightly and her cerulean eyes drifted to the ground in an attempt to hide the pain that filled her at the mere mention of his name aloud. One single hoof shuffled the ground nervously as the young mare tried to formulate her next words within her mind before spitting them out. She didn't want to just spill the beans about Hector to December quite just yet, but it was difficult to hide how she felt and it grew more difficult to control her magic with the emotion she was experiencing. And the last time she lost control around December surely didn't end very well...at least she had control for now.

"He..." she paused slightly and then turned her head to the side before continuing, "He must have trusted you then."

Silence fell upon the two of them and it quickly seemed to turn into an awkward silence that began to eat at Isa like a ticking time bomb. Someone had to say something...and they had to say it soon. A quick glance towards December and seeing a mild look of pain behind her attempt of a mask and guilt washed over Isa like a series of tidal waves. Biting her lip, Isa shot December an apologetic glance before proceeding to break the silence that was beginning to crush her very soul.

"I...uh" she stumbled...but not because she didn't know what she wanted to say, but because the words difficult for her to admit and she had originally wanted to waited a bit before having them hit the air, "Um...well...I...I'm...I mean...err...I'm sorry."

Granted Isa was sorry about many things...but she had not specified what she was sorry about. Now if December were to prod then perhaps she would learn about more of Isa than she would have ever dreamed of learning (or perhaps than she had ever wanted to learn). Or perhaps Isa would clam up and avoid the subject entirely...kind of like what she was doing with the subject of Hector. If December was keen enough though, she would notice Isa's body language and how she didn't refer to him by name. Eventually, December would probably learn everything. It was just a matter of when she would learn.

"SPEECH"
NOTES; @December  

image credits
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-04-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-08-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-08-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-21-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-22-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-24-2016, 12:32 AM