the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Cool Air I Breathe

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

That childlike wonder was back within the younger girl's eyes before December even knew it, causing a nostalgic smile to cross her complexion. That look was one she had always dreamed would appear on Isa's face for her, and now that it was a reality she basked in it gratefully. With her head cocked to the side and eyes squinting at her belly, the ivory lass had to do her best not to start laughing again. It seems Hector had forgotten to teach her a few things. When she felt safe doing so, she spoke again in her usual stoic tones," I'm going to be a mother soon. There's a baby inside of me right now." Her head pointed towards her stomach again gently, tenderly, and a look of love filled her eyes at the sudden thought of her precious foal being born. Her lips found her side again in a tender kiss, before returning her expression back to the girl. She would teach her more if she could, she would show her the world and what lay in it so effortlessly if Isara would only let her. She would care for and cherish and give anything she desired, if it meant that she would just look at her and realize she really wasn't that bad.

Her soul was battered and bruised and tainted with rejection, and every ounce of her wanted to be angry at the winged one for making her feel this way, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. All she could feel was hurt and sadness, and she wanted to make it all go away with a swish of her tail. She knew she couldn't though, she had to remain strong, and yet here she was falling under this girl's spell again as if nothing had ever changed, as if suddenly she would change her mind and they could finally have the relationship December always so desired, and the one that Isara deserved to have. She wouldn't hold her breath though, and so only let the awkward silence ensue until she was pretty sure Isa would explode from discomfort. It was written all over her teal features. Yet as she was about to break it, the chocolate and cream maiden beat her to it.

"He.... He must have trusted you then."

This made her think for a moment, looking down in thought before returning her steel gaze back to her teal one calmly. She supposed she was right; she was trustworthy to an extent with the stallion. Though both of them didn't really talk that often or got along too well, they both had the mutual understanding that they cared for Isara more than anything else. She had been their first priority, and it was with that thought in mind that they had any sort of kinship. In a way it was like they were both surrogate parents, but only one was blessed enough to watch her grow and learn about this world around them. Hector had the gift of seeing her grow from a little foal into a beautiful woman, while December stood on the sidelines and wept for what she couldn't have. How she wanted to hate the man for it, to find him now and kick him in the face for assisting in the torture she endured these past two years; but of course, it would never truly be satisfying. It wasn't his fault really, Isara had chosen him for reasons December might never know, and she had to respect that choice even if it broke her.

The duo-toned princess's discomfort continued it seemed, as if she were having an inner battle with herself. Obviously she had some sort of agenda tonight now that the two had crossed paths once more; it was simply up to her to decide the right way to execute it. The next thing it come out of the maiden's mouth was something December never would have expected. It left her speechless with eyes wide and eyebrows raised upon her white crown. Ears remained pricked towards her, and she stood there for a moment trying to process what she had said. She didn't say what she was entirely sorry for, but based on the history between the two and the look of guilt upon her complexion; the mare assumed it was for many things that happened.

She was calm for now, not sure if she could register entirely just yet how she was feeling about that. Perhaps she was distrusting. Did Isara mean it? Or was she simply saying it because Hector told her how much she had killed December inside, and thus she was attempted to say it for formalities. So before she jumped to any conclusions, before she let her hope steer this conversation away into something far more uncomfortable for the girl, she instead kept an even tone, doing her best to hold back the wavering in it,"I'm afraid I don't know what you're apologizing for." 

Image Credits

I'm sorry it's so trash.... but here @Isara

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-04-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-08-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-08-2016, 01:36 PM