the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Cool Air I Breathe

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

It was like a haze when the words finally came from her lips. They didn't register entirely because the reality of her actually saying what December had been dreaming she'd say hadn't entirely sunk in yet. Steel eyes only looked into hers in shock more than anything else. Before she could do much else her body began to tremble, to shake and quiver and fill to the brim with all of the pent up emotion she had been harboring all of these years. She could no longer stand, could no longer keep up the facade of strength she had been holding for it wasn't there to hold her up anymore. Her knees hit the ground as tears followed suit, sobs wracking her larger frame as it all washed out before she could stop it. It was an ugly cry, not the beautiful kind that most ladies held when finally expressing their emotions. Her face was contorted and there was spittle all over, snot beginning to drip from her nostrils and she couldn't stop it nor did she really care. Her face was in the snow, embracing the icy cold against the intense heat of her salty tears as she wept and wept and wept.

How her heart had been lifted, how it had begun to soar into the sky and dance a jig of glee as her mortal form remain crumbled in the cold beneath, still shaking and sweating from the intense emotion. Was this truly reality or a mere illusion her pregnant brain her formed from the intense hormones swelling within her. Had she finally been granted one of her biggest wishes, had the Gods answered her prayers? Part of her still couldn't believe as the cries left her, as her body rejected all of the negativity and hurt that had weighed her down this entire time. She was so involved in her own emotional hurricane that she didn't notice Isara's own; didn't notice the rocks forming at her feet or sense the tears upon her dainty cheeks. She didn't even acknowledge the woman's existence until hesitant, gut wrenching words were escaping those fair lips so.

It was then she looked up, tear-brimmed eyes watching the little girl she had fallen in love with so long ago lose her own composure, breaking down and finally revealing everything December had been asking herself every night before she went to sleep. As she spoke her heart squeezed and twisted, tears still falling but face clearing up of mucus and saliva as she wiped it clean on the ground. Soon her massive bulk was up again, standing and watching as her precious girl revealed everything, told everything despite the pain it caused her. And soon her body was moving, staggering because of the mental exhaustion, towards the duo-toned lady with the utmost eagerness to finally embrace her. She closed the distance, muzzle finding soft mane and pressing into it so fiercely, protectively as her broad chest pushed itself against hers in a loving embrace. Her neck moved over hers, lips kissing her neck and eyes closing to savor everything that this was because it was something she feared she could never do again.

Isara might reject her; might push her away and scream and kick but right now the lass didn't care. She couldn't stand to see her cry, couldn't stand to see that lonely expression in those beautiful eyes any longer. She wanted to make her troubles go away like she always had before, the difference this time was that she might actually be allowed to. Her lips kissed any inch of skin she could find, soft whickers leaving her to comfort her adopted child and letting the tears soak her coat. The winged maiden had opened the door, and there was no way December was going to let it close again. She would let her fierce love flood through now in everything she did; she would try to embrace Isara every day and tell her how much she loved her. She would apologize for every single asshole that helped in the murder of her mother if it meant that she could see a pretty smile on her face. Whether the Throat girl liked it or not, she was now her child, and the ivory lass would stop at nothing to lose her again.

After all this time she was finally able to find her words, choking back the sobs and sniffles she crooned into her skin, eyes closed and body imprinting this moment in her mind so as to never forget it," You have nothing to be sorry for beloved. I'm sorry for not understanding before. If I would have known-" She swallowed hard, choking back the tears and taking a deep breath before continuing," If I would have known baby... I would have kept my distance. I would have offered you the space you needed. I am so sorry that... that I terrified you so." With that she was crying again, sobbing into the girl she had ruined and terrified, whose life she had scarred unintentionally, yet still had done so much damage. She was so stupid for not seeing this, for not understanding, and it broke her heart when she realized that she was part of the problem too. Her mind was frazzled, no longer able to focus, and so all she did was hang on to Isara tighter, praying and hoping that she would just let her and accept her fervent apologies.

Image Credits

*drops mic* All aboard the feels train. @Isara

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 01-31-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-04-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by Isara - 02-08-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The Cool Air I Breathe - by December - 02-08-2016, 01:36 PM