the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Miss Jackson

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

Nothing but a snort and a wink is received at first in reply. Her wit is not so well received by Knox, and his ancestor's raucous reply is awkwardly and obviously delayed. It is several moments after the mare his spoken before he lets loose a cackling neigh, tossing back his head and cropped mane as if fades into a whinny.

"Ah, what a clever one!" Zekiah hoots with a debonair grin and a slight rear, snorting and stamping when he lands. "I'll keep my eye on you, lady Resplendence, aye..." the smoky black answers, his own voice matching hers. His white teeth flash and clack as he straightens his neck and extends in an effort to touch his nose to her claybank chest. He is unpredictable and almost cheshire-like in his enthusiasm; who could turn that away?

Knox is long gone, lost somewhere now in Zekiah's overwhelming charm. The nonius pulls his head back and flings it forward, letting the bags slide off of him and land over his nose. When Resplendence asks what he needs of her, his grin somehow widens.

"Ah, it's no service I need of you. I've simply been tasked with giving you these bags. One of our herd's collectors, has, well, rescued them from a life of neglect in the wilds and the Dauntless has commanded they be offered to you," Zekiah explains, before pulling his face quickly out from under the back. He tosses his head up and with it the strap, expertly pulling out and grabbing the leather strip between his teeth before offering it to the healer. Should she accept, they are hers without consequence. Should she turn them down, well... then the damn things will have to be Archibald's problem, won't they?

Knox, after all, is tired of having that extra weight.

img © nereis01

@Resplendence if she chooses to accept, please post to the updates and I will confirm. :) Happy present to you!

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 01-31-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-04-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Resplendence - 02-22-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: !! Miss Jackson - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 02:36 PM