the Rift

[OPEN] an elephant is born [hatching]

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

The low whine from the calf drew the serpents attention with a raised brow, for her to go so quiet so soon after stomping around the place, was that Tembovu's doing? A questioning sigh escaped him and his glittered orbs returned to his friend, the long silks of his mane shifting slightly against the mossy green beneath him. Tembovu may turn his eyes away from the poisoner so he could not delve deep and know intimately of his emotions, but his little companion was more than enough to send his mind down the path.

Kiuaji was not the sort to excel at matters of the heart, of sweetness and light— things which dawn brought with it's new light. His path was dark, bathed in the moonlight, and the light was chased away by the shadows he expelled. However, for Tembovu, he would try and indulge the sunrise as best he can, as he always did. If the Elephant walked the path of darkness and sorrow — the price he would pay would be great, and somewhere deep down, the serpent did not want that for him.

"Let her be a source of light for you." Head tilted to the side with his words, casting his features in a soft, feminine light. "Whether she does so by pulling your whiskers some more, or a shoulder on those thought filled nights." He said no more, merely offered another laugh as the little matriach squeaked as she was cleaned of shell further.

Were you following me, Aji?

"Me, following you?" what do you take me for? the last part was unsaid, but implied by the way his tone changed into one of mock hurt, it passed quickly as once more his features changed to sport a look of one who had been caught out. "Not for long, I admit. I had been exploring when I saw your glorious form appear before me and I thought, why not?"

The arrival of a third stopped their conversation, and his elegant neck turned to give her a better look. She reminded him of lotus petals, pristine and white as they floated with effortless grace across crystal waters, no doubt she was the jewel  many a stallions eye with her looks alone. The effeminate poisoner almost felt envious of her. The bamboo glade highlighted her white hide most beautifully, while it softened and tinted his own. Her companion also is given a once over, unlike the birds of his homeland, with the storm on his feathers, he almost wants to question her about him but refrained.

"You are not interrupting at all, I say you are a welcome addition to our little gathering, my dear." A welcome distraction. His voice turned to chimes on the breeze, gentle and charming — lilted in a way a stallions voice often wasn't. "I am Kiuaji, also of the World's Edge." Aptly leaving out that he was one of the spies, just as Tembovu had conveniently left out he was king. The serpent lapsed into silence after, since Tembovu had inquired of her name before he himself had.

________________________________________________________________________________________

talk

Credits: Image by Littlewillow-Art @ DA
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 01-31-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-01-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-07-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-09-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-14-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-22-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-26-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 11:16 PM