the Rift

[OPEN] an elephant is born [hatching]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
the Transcended
It was not the fault of the two stallions, but the mare felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.

It was, above all, a figment of her imagination: who would want her around after she had disappeared, time and again, when she was needed most? Why should anyone care if she were around at all if she was only ever there when it was convenient for her (or so she thought they would say)? Her mate had moved on, wasting little time in finding a more able-bodied mare to love. (Did he love Ampere? Did it matter?) And of course, she couldn't blame him - she wanted his happiness, and that was something that she had never found herself capable of giving him. If he was happy now, then she would just stay away.

Of course, all of these goings-on did not put her in a particularly social mood, and upon coming across a budding family (it reminded of her own family, who had been scattered so widely to the winds), her anguish and pain came bubbling once more to the surface from where she had hidden it, deep within her soul. Astraeus made a soft sound, something between a croon and a chitter, and settled comfortably on her withers. His golden eyes surveyed the stallions warily. --Company would do you good,-- he told her, deciding that they were not a threat. --You should stay.--

The mare smiled sweetly, masking her internal turmoil with polite interest and curiosity. "Mbwene," she repeated, warmth in her tones (for despite her guilt, she adored young of any species). "Tembovu, Kiuaji, it is a pleasure. I am Sohalia, and this is my companion, Astraeus." Of nowhere, now, she added silently. "If you are sure," she added, "Then I might stay a while.

She paused. "The World's Edge... I have visited only once. How fare the lands of the Moon?"

"Talking."
--Astraeus.--

@Tembovu
Sohalia
Image Credits
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 01-31-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-01-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-07-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-09-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-14-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Kiuaji - 02-22-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Sohalia - 02-26-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: an elephant is born [hatching] - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 11:16 PM