the Rift

[OPEN] Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

Just wait.” Her father's comforting voice boomed beside her. Her golden eyes slid where his own blazing gaze settled. The gloriously beautiful woman seemed to leave their presence alone – she didn't appear to react, but her companion displayed some signs of displeasure. Mac bends an ear to her father and leans her pink nose in for a closer look. Her head hovers quietly, draped in long charcoal hair, her eyes fixated on the pool. The air becomes static and her bones freeze in place, her toes glued to the ground and her eyes pulled toward the rumbling pool. She is in a trance, she's enamored and almost scared too. She says nothing, even as her father mutters a sort of prayer like phrase. Both of her dark ears are flipped forward. He speaks her name as if she's met him – her eyes simply widen and her cat like tail ceases to flick as it normally does.

Does he know where my mother is? This is the first thing to run to through her mind after she sees him appear. Her inner seeps into her dreamy thoughts, her trance unbroken on the outside of her body. Her inner-self begins to scream though, oblivious to the laws of respect or ritual. Something about this seemed familiar to her - he is a God. The Earth God. Her eyes drink in his form, his aura and her body relaxes; her tenseness melting as his voice plays into the air. It is warm, its fatherly and loving, and it eases her racing mind as if he's taken control of it. Her father doesn't stir and in that moment they become polite by-standers waiting their turn.

He is her father...like my father is MY father. He is hers. Her inner voice rambles aimlessly and she starts to come away from her trance state. She quietly hopes he will want to speak with her...to let her ask him where her mother is. Is dead just gone or does she run and spar with him and his friends in the clouds? She prepares herself for her time to shine. If she may even get such a chance...

Macaria

Your words in my memory
Are like music to me
(picture by smithers)

@Isopia
@Archibald

omg sorry for the wait and general weirdness

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons] - by Macaria - 02-23-2016, 07:40 PM