the Rift

[OPEN] Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS

I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left.
I'll weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.

The Dauntless stood still and quiet, listening as the God and his daughter made dialogue with each other. His tail flicked behind him, touching Macaria gently as it hit is own hocks. Molten gold eyes narrowed some as the God spoke of the unease in Helovia. Archibald was no stranger to the unexplainable happenings in this realm, but that did not mean they were welcomed or expected. Loretta looked up to Archibald and then to Macaria. We must protect them. Her and them and everyone. Archibald's jaw tightened and his magics bristled beneath his skin.

This God before him and granted the Dauntless with everything he had--his magics, his companion, and he suspected his armor. The great, massive deity had no explanation for what was happening in his world and it made Archibald sick to his stomach--except, in a sudden realization, the behemoth snapped his head up. "This threat is from the Rift, isn't it?" It was a sudden understanding, a quick and sparking observation. The God did not know what was happening because it was something he did not ordain, something he did not create. It was something he stole and brought into these lands. A dark, looming anger bubbled in Loretta's stomach.

Archibald stepped forward, his massive head lifting high as he looked sternly at Isopia. "We will not tuck our tails and stay inactive, hiding within our borders." His voice was cold, deep, and reprimanding. Archibald would not let his herd suffice with mediocrity. If there was a threat, the Hidden Falls would be prepared for anything. "Father Earth," Archibald turned his eyes on him now, the only one standing taller than he, "you know this land, you shaped it and molded it. Tell me the best way to defend it."

Image Credits

@Isopia @Macaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anything you can do... [Seasonal Summons] - by Archibald - 04-18-2016, 08:16 PM