the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red on the ground, bleed out

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

Her senses are so different in this form. Her sense of smell is heightened, and her hearing is far more directional than previously. Still, she is like a floundering child in her draconian scales, and so Volterra is nearly upon her before she realizes it.

Oh but how she realizes it.

She can smell the musk that perfumes the air all around him. It dances into her nostrils, mixing with the wildflowers and stone-dust from the mountain, but it is unmistakably him. It makes something deep inside of her rouse from a forced slumber - and had she ears to pin, she would have. She had gone perhaps a day at most without thinking of her monochromatic friend. It was an accomplishment - toned down from the days when nearly every thought somehow lured her mind back to him. The self-pity, the feelings of betrayal, jealousy, and disappointment in herself had waned, but only just. They lurked like blackwater in the corners of her mind, ever ready to envelope her thoughts should she focus on him for too long. She both wanted to let her mind run rampant, to invite fantasies of the two together and to watch them play out, and to force herself to focus on anything that wasn't him. For her imagination, while satisfying her cravings for a few moments, ultimately left her feeling hollow and ashamed. 

But that he should find her like this, was fortunate. For in this form, despite any other insecurities she might harbour, she knew she would hold his attention. One would not harness the souls of two dragons, if they didn't think them admirable creatures. That she assumed his ruby gaze was scouring her impressively large backside and wings made her sit slightly taller, before casually turning around to face him. 

"Hello again-" She whispered to Verzes in sounds that felt awkward in her mouth. Hubris had been teaching her the language of dragons, now that she was equipped to speak it, but it felt unnatural and odd. Still, she owed the red dragon the attempt; she had been there shortly after his birth, and in turn, he had been the first to feed her own companion. Verzes, she thought, might tell it to her straight, should she ever understand his draconian-language well enough to understand. With a swell of pride, Hubris trills a greeting back to Verzes, patting Isopia gently for her efforts. 

Slowly, with all the casual nonchalance that she can possibly muster (though internally she feels as though everything about her movements so far have been too eager), Isopia's golden gaze finally moves to Volterra. He is hard to look at, not only because he seems to continually grow into himself and appear more masculine, but because she can't seem to eliminate the need to constantly second-guess herself. Have I stared too long? Was the smile too quick? Do I appear too eager? Likely she appeared no different than ever she had, but in her effort to appear the same as always, she felt even more uncomfortable in her own (albeit new) skin.

"I suppose." She agreed with a nod of her draconian head. Her skull-markings appeared even more prominent now that they were draped over a larger and more sleek jawline, which now curved into a small smile at the thought of having not one, but two nicknames. "It's a shame you can't fly." She muttered, almost thoughtlessly, as her gaze swept over the muscular curve of his back. Her claws flexed as she mentally tried to calculate whether or not she might be able to lift him. But she had no idea how much he might weigh, or how much her new body could handle. Still, the idea of having him helplessly beneath her, was a tantalizing thought, one that her mind quickly jumped at the chance to play out. She felt her arms wrapping around his withers and girth, what it would be like to pull his back tightly against her belly, to rise up into the clouds and show him a world that no other ever could...

@Volterra [SORRY. I feel like I could have just kept typing so I made myself stop :P ]

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-02-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-03-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-06-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-07-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-15-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-17-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Isopia - 02-18-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Red on the ground, bleed out - by Volterra - 02-18-2016, 02:50 PM