the Rift

[OPEN] Crossing Paths

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

"I would mind the ease of your tongue when intruding upon the borders of a herdland you have no knowledge of," rolled between her teeth like satin poised on the edge of a dagger, eyes bright and sharp as she meandered down the mountainside towards the starry girl fiercely protecting their borders. Alice was growling low and threatening at her side as she picked her way leisurely through the snow, head high and horn glinting as she surveyed the sharp-tongued handsome brute on her doorstep. Her lips twisted into a smirk as she came to stand beside Ki'irha, her pale locks twisting around her ankle idly. Pretty face tilted as her eyes swept across him, plainly objectifying him, finding flaw and fault and taking pleasure in each curve and muscle. "And to insult the Corporal who happens upon you?" She tsked her tongue mockingly, head swaying in dismay though her eyes were sharp upon him. "You are either exceedingly brave...or exceedingly stupid. But you seem to have procured an interest, and I stand by my Corporal's idea of you."

Her eyes moved to Ki'irha for a moment, equally amused and chagrined by this stallion standing upon their welcome mat. She spared a proud smile for the woman's passion and dedication, already liking her more than Ashamin's words had bolstered the mare. That she had turned an invasion into a potential recruit was both quick-witted and useful, and Hotaru appreciated the idea of swelling ranks and new members. She wanted to speak aloud to compliment her, perhaps form her own opinion of the Corporal independent of Ashamin's. Instead she inclined her head towards the fellow, tail whipping against her hocks as Alice's growl grew to a snarl and then cut to deathly silence, her hell-black eyes never straying from Kalona's bodice. A trio of females, each as deadly as the other, fang and horn awaiting this intruder. Would he tip the scales from friend to foe? His actions hung in the balance, and Hotaru was there to judge them, to make the choice both for him and for her family. How he intended to proceed with the meeting would indicate whether he was worthy of the title of Basiner, if that was what he so sought. 

"I am Hotaru, sovereign of these lands. Speak plainly, as much as I appreciate tricks of the tongue, I do not have time for games this eve. What do you seek in the wolf den? Ki'irha has offered the options set before you, so choose." Alice snarled to emphasize the title that even Ki'irha had called the Basin by, but Hotaru's grin was warm, almost playful. She was the one with the power here, the one holding all the cards in her hand, and quite a few aces tucked away in her sleeve. There was nothing here for her to fear, and so she arrogantly cocked one hip, awaiting whatever words he deigned to share with them. 

OOC thingies here
Image Credit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 01-31-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-01-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-01-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-07-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 02-08-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-09-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-23-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 03-08-2016, 04:41 AM