the Rift

[OPEN] Crossing Paths

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Standing before the oddly coloured mare with the harsh tongue gave the golden boy no entertainment in the slightest. What was it with people of this Helovia anyway? They either seemed to be ubber happy go lucky like that filly he had met not so long ago or harsh critiques that could not seem to get their facts straight. Blame the Gods not those that were thrown into this turmoil against their wishes. Flicking an ear as Ki'irha continued along the boring rogue bad-ass train he awaited patiently for her sentences to finish. Hey at least he managed to pull a laugh or two out of her the process. It was a wonder how anyone could go through life without finding humor in something or another.

While he was much enjoying the mare's presence and her ever so welcoming words the appearance of another beauty just made the day all the better. So it would appear that his arrival had somehow granted him a rather unexpected introduction to half of the royalty, the much prettier half if the other be just another stallion. In his age he had seen many of higher stature and had yet to make enemies with any of them, and he had no plans of starting here. Keeping his regal posture as he had deemed the proper attire for such situations over the years he dipped his head to Lady Hotaru formally before extending the same to the corporal. "You may calm your worries for I am not here to cause harm. I might simply wish to experience this world from a different viewpoint. I have scoped out the rest of the clans that reside here in this Helovia, but this is the only that has drawn my interest." He replied politely speaking to both feminine figures before him.

His eyes finally slip to the odd looking creature by Hotaru's side, a fanged beast so it would appear. They had mentioned wolves, could this be another version of the strange creatures that call themselves predators? Strange... very strange indeed.

•• TAGS: @Ki'irha •• NOTES: ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 01-31-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-01-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-01-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-07-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 02-08-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Kalona - 02-09-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Ki'irha - 02-23-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Crossing Paths - by Hotaru - 03-08-2016, 04:41 AM