the Rift

parents? :o

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
HI EVERYONE! I'm back from my incredibly long leave of absence and ready to get back into the swing of things. Do you know what that means?

FOAL TIME FOAL TIME FOAL TIME FOAL TIME!

-coughs- In all serious, I love the idea of having a character who gets to grow up on Helovia and develop from the very beginning. I feel like I need a fresh character now that I'm back. Plus, I managed to get a tribrid pass with magic so I would love to use that (meaning I would need the parents to have all three races).

However, I would love for this baby plot to have character development for your characters too! I'm willing to work in what ever way to make that happen. I want it to be able to affect all willing parties.

So.. yup! Please throw your handsome studs and mares at me?

potential studs n/a
potential mares n/a
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Depending on the mother, Ivezho -may- be willing to be a sire. He is a peg, so would need a uni x equine to have all 3 races.

Grimalkin is willing, but he is a uni, so a peg x equine would be needed, which are relatively uncommon I believe ^^

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Ilios is my only hybrid and he would help out xD
For my normal ones I have:
Tiva; Unicorn mare; World's edge
Daemyn; Equine stallion; No where xD
Ragnarok; Pegasus stallion; From the Rift but outcast as of now

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
WELL, if you are lacking in that single-raced horse I'm planning on joining one of Eldala's siblings or like close relatives that were from her "original" home and they could be either a Peg or a Unicorn. This might help give you a little more control over pref body type or etc too. But, thats just a backup in case.lol I'm sure you'll have plenty of other offers too haha

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan would be a willing sire (peg) but perhaps a bit moody. xD

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark
has @Destry to offer (uni x peg)

edit
destry would definitely look after the kid, probably get a little over protective of it but generally be a good mother. but destrys prone to bouts of deep depression so sometimes the foal may be left on its own, in which case shahrokh could come along to take them places and could definitely try to tell the baby stories (but might fail c":)
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
I can offer Cathun = Equine and Morir = Unicorn

both are pure blooded tho so you'd need hybrid mommas :)

Edit: per request

For Cathun it would be monumental to have a kid. He'd be even more full of angst/anger/intensity than he already is, would twist himself into a knot in the effort to be better than his own father (Lace) and probably end up a royal pain in the ass, overprotective and in your face. Likely he will screw up and make everything worse, but he would without doubt be present and force feed the kid with moral tales that he keeps breaking himself because how do you even parent?

Morir... I don't know, to be honest. He'd probably pretend it wasn't a big deal, be all chill and cool and gruff but secretly he would adore the kid, stalk the mother and do nasty things to anyone who as much as sneezed in their presence. He's not nice and his morals are sorta non existent, he's the kind who thinks bruises and scrapes are the best ways to learn anything and he'd be horrible at communicating.. but I think he too would be present for both the kid and the mom, if they let him (and even more so if they didn't want him close, he'd stalk them so hard).

For both guys I think it'd be nothing more than a fling to begin with at least, bc I don't see either falling in love and -intentionally- knocking someone up. So viva casual sex that develop into drama.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
I would totally throw Apollo as an eligible Stud if you're interested! ;D

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
gonna go ahead and offer up Mordecai - peg/eq mare

the only thing is that she'd pawn the kid off on someone else so you'd have to find a mom to nurse it

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Abraham or Argen would sire. Abraham is a unicorn equine hybrid and Argen is an equine.

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
I can offer Draevo (peg) or Alune (uni) as sires, but the momma's would need to be hybrids.

Minx Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: enormous :: 18
Minx
I would need to double check with Chan that it is okay, but, I can offer up Kari as a potential father(unixpeg hybrid).

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
I can offer Crowley as a studly stud!

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Fudge. This decision is so hard. If is willing to go up and edit with how I would be able to help with any character development/plots on their side via this baby that would be much obliged! As I said, I want all parties to hopefully be involved (if you really want to be that is) and I'mreallystrugglingwithsexinessoverload! Or feel free to private message me/contact me on Skype about any ideas!
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
i could offer up isi as an equine mom?

lil background:
just re-joined helovia, sort of wandering around to find her place here again. has a dragon companion, the two are inseparable, currently an outcast. a kid could maybe get her closer to peeps (especially whoever the father is) and help her decide what path she will end up taking (i'm currently thinking healer, not set yet). she'd be doting and love to bring up another little life!
or she could be a surrogate for a mom who might not want to take care of it themselves, same development as above applies.

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo would definitely want to be there and be a part of a potential child's life. :3 Any plotting on your part is completely open to him! :D He'd show any potential offspring Helovia and the different herds, teach life-lessons, not to drop the soap, don't eat yellow snow... Things like that. ;D

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I can offer Volterra for equine papa? So the mother would need to be a unipeg.

For plots, it'd really depend. He's a womanizer, and doesn't yet realise that he's already sired three children - he isn't old or mature enough to fully comprehend that actions have consequences xD I couldn't say if it'd result in any development for him - he'd want to be involved in the kid's life once he knew about it, and would try to raise it to be a strong little soldier, but I wouldn't like to say one way or the other how he would react or develop as a result of it. He also has rich Helovian bloodlines! ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
Ilios would love to have another baby! One of his main goals in life is to be an outstanding father! He would be there for everything he could! Sparing, girl help, fighting off boys(if it's a daughter), helping it become and upstanding citizen, MANNERS are a BIG thing with him! He would want to teach his baby how to fly or anything really. He would be there through thick and thin for his baby <3 His kids will also have a lot of on site family members! Parelia, Areli, Violet, Caine, Ciceron, and a half sister Maui!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Sooo. I dunno who is gonna be momma and stuff, but Elsa could act a surrogate for said bebe. <3

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since I don't really have any open for baby making lol just baby caring
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I have @Caleb (Unipeg: you'd just need an equine momma and you'd be set) & Aurelia (Peg: you'd need an pegiquine or uniquine)? You can use either :)

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.