the Rift

I dream you're still here [Jen]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Aithniel was not the only one in the thistle meadow who was anxious. The haruspex and his companions (both complaining noisily about the time of day, in paintings and brays alike) trod through the snow of the Basin's border and south, all at Ashamin's command. Be strong, boys, he told his companions to quiet them, it's going to be worth it.

By the haruspex's definition, worth it meant a spar to spike his energy and exercise his powers. Though he was slowly growing stronger as he trained, Ashamin knew that there was much more to becoming a warrior than a few encounters. He would have to be diligent, never ceasing in his practice. He had left the Basin not just because of the relentlessness of the cold, but also in search of a fight. Thus, he appeared prepared. The cannon guards of the honey badger's armor warmed and protected his legs, his necklace still hung about his neck, and Mriga was kept close and sheathed. He had left much behind, not wishing to weigh himself down excessively with the rest of his armor and more, but chosen his artifacts well. As much as Ashamin longed to explore the power the Moon Goddess had insinuated rested within the runes of his spinal piece, he'd not had enough time to study or harness whatever magic was inside the antlers.

The sight of Aithniel (so unique and easily recognizable) in the near distance was hope. His steps were high and filled with energy, his tail was moving constantly at his back as he herded his young companions forward with it. Coal eyes bright, he called out: "Aithniel! Care for a spar?"

He drew closer but not too close, bowing neatly when it seemed appropriate. His head cocked, a small but not sinister smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "I don't know about you, but I need to do something to keep warm on days like this," he said. He was used to far colder weather than this in the Basin, but he wasn't sure if she was. Then again, the brightness of the day left the primarily nocturnal haruspex at a disadvantage. He awaited her response, stepping back and girding himself for whatever move she would make.

""

Credit

WC: xxx/800
AP: 0/3 CD: 0/1
Note: Whee! Excited! Sorry for the delay.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Aithniel - 02-01-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Ashamin - 02-05-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Aithniel - 02-10-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Ashamin - 02-16-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I dream you're still here [Jen] - by Time - 03-14-2016, 09:29 PM