Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"Filly!" I think he will be the only one that calls me that and can get away with it. Although I am a little worried when he half rears. I don't want him to lose his balance and fall. That would be very um, well really horrible actually. The moment he was close enough, he reached out and ruffled my forelock with his muzzle. I think if I could blush my face would be a bright red. "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! What's going on with you? Where's your little ankle-biter? I had to grin when he called Sarabi an ankle-biter. Mentally Sarabi growled but I shoved that aside. She wasn't here thankfully to show that she was not pleased with the nickname and I wasn't about to tell him. It has been far to long. I've kinda of, kept to myself since my talk with Ktulu... As for Sarabi she's out hunting. Something both she and I prefer that she does alone.

Quickly however he changed subjects and I was glad for the change. After all, we both probably did not want to think about Sarabi hunting. I know I got a clear picture from time to time and even thinking of it made me sick. That why I go now. While you distracted. Thank you for that. I smile at my first as he speaks. "Is this place yours?" I nod. It is. My dam and I shared this place when she was here. She used to be the Earth Medic, before the new leaders took over... I quickly cut myself off from talking about my mom. I wasn't ready for that conversation either. What about you, mister warrior. What's going on with you? I looked him in the eyes as he spoke yet again. It surprised me how easy it was talk to him. "Very nice. Anyway, I'm trying to find somewhere to hide from the elements for the cold months. Cave hunting is about as much fun as it sounds, though. You got any tips for me?" I grinned.

Sarabi cut in almost at once. OH NO! I know what you're thinking and hell no! Don't ask him... I don't have any tips, but there is more than enough space to share in here.... That is, if you want... Okay, maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask as my heart rate skyrocketed with nerves. Now I can only wait to see what he says. If it's a yes things could turn very interesting... A no, and it could get kind of awkward... I'm hoping for the interesting and not the awkward. No sooner than I got the words out of my mouth another mare arrives... Well this just got awkward....

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Ezital

Messages In This Thread
Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-17-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-18-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-25-2016, 12:36 AM