Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"Does she… eat meat?" I nodded slowly. It's for that reason that I don't go with her. She kind of, pulls away from our bond while she hunts. Mostly to spare me but also so she can focus. It was a fact of our life that I did not like, but she was a hellhound which meant she had to eat. Grasses and other green things as Sarabi calls them would just not do. She takes great care, not to hunt near the herd as well. She doesn't want to chance on running into anyone we might know... She's not exactly her friendly self when she hunts.. But then I decide it's time to change subjects. Sarabi's hunting habits are not my favorite topic. Well the fact she eats meat isn't either but it's the truth.

But at what our conversation shifted to, well I wanted to crawl away in a hole. "Used to be? What does she do now?" I looked away for a moment, the hint of tears welling up in the corners of my blue and green eyes. When Kaj, Archibald, Ktulu and the others invaded the Falls and took over she left. I assumed it was to find my father who had also left.... When I finally found her again it was to find her being murdered by some strange stallion. Her bonded, Keiran.. He was a cat of some sort tried to save her but it was just to late.... Once I felt I was in control of my emotions I looked back to him. He was speaking again, and I listened the best I could. "I don't remember my family," I looked at him in shock. "I've been on my own since I was a weanling." I found myself blurting out before I could stop myself.. I have a hard time trusting those who came in with the invaders, because to me, the invasion took away my family. I've been on my own since I was nine months old. So maybe I had been a little bit older than he was, but we had both been really young to not have anyone around.

I am thankful again as our conversation takes yet another path. "A little of this and that, I suppose. Wandering around the territory, meeting new friends. Nothing that exciting to report." I smile softly. Sounds about like me. As for my sudden offer of sharing a cave he responds hesitantly almost. "I wouldn't want to impose…" You wouldn't be.. But before I can go on another arrives.

I want to be grumpy that the first chance I had really had to speak with Ezital was being interrupted. I watched her curiously. "Oh, it's you." Oh great, they apparently have met. "What's your name again?" I hold back a smirk. Doesn't even know her name. That can be a good thing, well for me at least. She answers him finally. "Agnodice," What a strange name.... Then again my own is a bit different too. I decide to ignore the tone of her voice as I have done nothing to her that I am aware of. "And yours?" Ugh, manners. Not something i'm fond of with others. Not worry, hunt over. Almost home. I be with you. The voice in my mind was a welcome thing. My bonded, my soulmate was on her way home. You still smell of blood? No why? Need me too? No no, just get here. I take a step closer to Ezital. I'm called Vitani. And almost on cue as she attempted to brush past the stallion. And this is my bonded, Sarabi. The tan hellhound stopped just in front of my own hooves and looked to the strange mare. She could take it as she wanted, but to be honest I almost hope she takes it as not being welcome. After all, she's dangerously close to being inside my home. The place where I hide away and sleep. The fact is, I don't know her well enough to allow that and therefore she's not exactly welcome right now.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Ezital - And Vitani writes a book to respond to you two <3

Messages In This Thread
Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-17-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-18-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-25-2016, 12:36 AM