the Rift

[OPEN] Winter is Coming

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

Her gaze flicked to the filly, raising her brow in surprise. 'This isn't your dispute,' Agnodice thought, her look growing increasingly sympathetic the longer she looked to her. "I'm never far, and always listening," She stated simply, curvaceous ears pricked forward, straining to hear the girl's mumblings. The mare's features turned quizzical, questioning. 'You know more than I?' It almost sounded like a challenge, one in any other situation she would have acted upon, but the statement was utterly irrelevant here.

"I suppose that's nice?" Agnodice replied, her voice questioning, her brow furrowed. She flicked her attention back to the stallion, mentally groaning (again). Why must he consistently fail to understand? Her brow furrowed again, this time to pick apart his comment, throwing away the insults and irrelevant libels. She found herself, then, with a skeletal basis for which his argument was perched upon so precariously.

"As you said, it's effortless, and therefore, not tiring," Agnodice began, first with the paradox of that inquiry (one she found rather superfluous, but needed addressing). It unsettled her, as if someone had taken her heart and tried to stab it, but the weapon might as well have been a butterknife. "Oh, but I am not perfect, no beast on earth is. At the very least, you said it yourself. The arrangement of my features, though a subjective matter, is not perfect. I cannot control it, either. Maybe you should try seeing past exteriors, if you are capable? Alas, none of this edifies your repeatedly discourteous conduct," Her voice began to trail off at the last few lyrics, disheartened by her own realization. "At some point, you have to stop being angry," She stated sullenly, her gaze flicking to the outside, off the stallion. She didn't give up, she never gave up on her projects, but she knew when to pick her battles.

He spat another irrelevant song, another swing from a dulled butterknife. "Gods help us all," She sighed back, thoroughly bored of him now, her hooves beginning to take steps away from the cretinous pair, to leave them, hopefully, with thoughts on vindication and the petals and flowers which had fallen from her hair.

aggy goes lmao what then leaves (unless someone stops her?)
@Vitani

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-17-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Agnodice - 02-17-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Winter is Coming - by Ezital - 02-18-2016, 06:37 PM