the Rift

NPC & Magic!

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
So, I need a way for Ki'irha to receive her passive magic. I was hoping to find someone to do a NPC thread with me where she can receive her magic? I have no ideas, so was also hoping for help in that aspect, too. I'm swamped with posts right now so I'm in no hurry to get this done, but was hoping to put this out there to see if there's any interest. 

Also, I'm willing to do the same for you guys! The lovely admin team has put so much work and effort into everything going on, and they said they don't have time to do a RE for everyone with magic. So I am willing to do a NPC thread for others to receive their magic!

Just let me know if you're willing to help Ki, need me to help you, or have ideas for how she gets her magic! 

(Magic is that all the white on her body sparkles and glows softly)

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
OOOH I love doing NPCs so I'd be happy to help out!

and some ideas, even just to get the brain juices flowing:

a) she helps a fairy babe get back to it's mama and is blessed in return
b) there's a star-creature roaming the Basin and it sneezes on her!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
I WANNA DO IT TOO and I have a few ideas!! I volunteer as secondary tribute haha

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
-raises hand slowly-

I'd have to brainstorm an idea, but if you let me know what passive magic she's getting, I'd be happy to plot something out with you! :D

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Someone can do one for Ilios! He just got his magic and I think it would be awesome for an NPC! <3

Sorry for stealing your thread xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
@Ilios I'd be more than willing to do it for you! :D I'll message you to iron out the details.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.