the Rift

Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

In a strange puzzle of give and take, ivory rimmed eyes lay intently on the stallion. His questions seemed to have struck the right mark, and the wordless boy answered him with gestures of the head. Another pang of sympathy twinged his chest at the situation. He couldn't help wondering how difficult life must be for the ailed unicorn. How had he survived so long in such solitude? What was it like to live with no voice? He could not imagine life without the ability to communicate verbally. It seemed as though much of his own personality was conveyed as much through words as it was through actions.

Acceptance did seem to be what the silent buck wanted. A cold wind stroked his folded wings and played with the snow along his feet as Leander wondered what Kri would think of the boy. He forced a smile onto his dark velvets despite his frenzied thoughts. "I think you will make a fine addition to the herd, sir. If you'll walk with me, I will take you to my leader, Kri. She will need to accept you officially." He spoke with steady reassurance, wondering what the stranger must be thinking. Surely, this experience must be difficult for him, without the use of speech. Turning slightly and beginning a slow walk into the interior, Leander called out. "Kri!

[ooc: That's okay! ;) Kri may take a bit longer to respond, but I will see if Boom can go ahead and update Lynx to a Throat member for you.]

Messages In This Thread
Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Lynx - 10-12-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Leander - 10-24-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Nefertari - 10-25-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Dignified Disfigurement [Join Request] - by Nefertari - 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM