the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bootylicious

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Well! As much as I love the Basin it was good to get out for a little bit. Officially I had this whole story planned out where I was going to be collecting more plants and stuff to practice using for weaving but a) no one really cared that I was leaving the herdland and b) I forgot my bag so it totally wasn’t even going to happen anyway! I realized it after a while of walking but turning around just wasn’t an option at the time. I had made up my mind to spend the day out of the Basin and damn it, I was going to do just that.

You know, I’ve been exploring Helovia but I honestly have no idea where everything is in relation to the Basin. I don’t normally pay that much attention - there are FAR more interesting things for me to focus on. Besides, it really doesn’t matter where I go. I usually just start walking and let the mountains and oceans guide me on where I can’t go until I end up talking to some cutie that I stumble across.

Have I bothered to learn any of the other names?

Nope.

But it’s on the to-do list.

I find myself wandering my way up a bit of a mountain, taking my time and sniffing at the snow. Well, there aren’t any flowers - just a bunch of dead grasses and plants poking out among the snow banks here and there. But there is new snow and I’m a little curious on whether it tastes different than the snow in the Basin.

Obviously, I gotta check it out. I get off the slope and am up at the top, the chilly afternoon sun adding a glisten to the newly fallen snow. I slowly waddle through the white powder to find a spot that hasn’t been disturbed by other hoofprints - luckily it wasn’t too far away, and quickly bury my pink muzzle into the fresh snow.

Helovia, can  you handle this?
I don't think you can handle this

image by Jen

for @Quentin <33
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!
The fairy male made his way through the snow, his tan colored hooves snapping up out of the powder in disgust. In truth, Quentin hadn't really encountered snow before, sticking mostly to the forests and meadows that he could find. Snorting in discomfort, the action visible by whisps dancing in the air, the stallion halted. He shifted constantly, however, still not used to the squishy, cold feeling of snow.

He'd made the journey from the Edge to explore, though had he known that his curiosity would bring him into the frozen hell, well, he surely wouldn't have left. “I'm sure the Edge is just as frozen.” He grumbled under his breath at the statement, not wanting to admit that he'd have to endure this shit longer than a second. He snorted again, “It just sticks to everything and it's so damn cold.” His voice was whiny and his wings fluttered in distress as they usually did. Grunting loudly, the brute continued on, his high stepping seeming almost normal and natural, elegant even.

As the Warmblood continued on, a sweet scent reached his nostrils. “What in heaven's name is that?” He halted, tilting his head to the side, hazel eyes searching for the source. It was then that he spotted the tri-colored stallion, his brightly colored hair and pink points sticking out against the white powder that whatever devil sent. Despite Quentin's hatred for snow, this stallion seemed rather interested in it. He had his muzzle buried in the stuff and the fairy wondered what kind of fresh hell he'd been sent to.

“Who the hell likes this stuff?” He huffed in agreement, which here lately had become rather common. Clearing his throat, the male made himself known, though he wasn't sure if the colorful male was paying him any attention or not. He was glorious though and Quentin allowed his hazel eyes to flow easily over his form. “Hmm...not bad at all.” Giggling softly, the male took a few steps forward, closing the distance between the two of them. “Why, hello there.” He grins, his expression clearly showing his interest in the stallion before him. Fluttering his wings, the pale male watched for the other's reaction, though he openly appreciated his figure still.

"Talk."
"Voices."

OOC- Sorry this took so long! I was on vacation and didn't have internet before we left D:
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Johnny
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Outcast

I was breathing in the sweet scent of freshly fallen snow. Okay, maybe the sweet part of the scent was coming from me but I do love the smell of snow. There was nothing like it! I could get lost in this winter wonderland forever. Or, you know, until I got hungry… or lonely. Unfortunately I haven’t figured out how to get the snow to talk back to me and I’m just a little bit of a social creature.

That’s probably why I FREAKED OUT when I heard someone coming over and clear their throat trying to get my attention. Which was probably for the best because I was totally lost in a sea of white bliss! And yes, the ‘freaking out’ part was a slight exaggeration but I did toss my head up fast enough to give myself a little bit of a rush. My green eyes quickly find who had approached and I’m having a hard time believing what I was seeing - thinking maybe it was a result of the aforementioned head rush. I’m pretty sure I dreamed about this guy once, seriously! Only it was springtime and there was a bed of flowers…

Let’s not let my mind get ahead of the situation. Although, as always, it was delightful to find someone else that was colourful in this Helovian landscape of bays and blacks.

A grin was quick to light up my expression, mirroring his own, as I turn to more properly face him. “Hello yourself! Are you my fairy godfather?” At this point, I was far beyond being surprised at whatever Helovia had in store for me and would settle for being utterly delighted at what had just showed up.

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image by Jen

@Quentin
please tag in all posts

DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!
Quentin giggled loudly, quite amused with the fact that he'd surprised the other stallion. Hazel eyes showed his glee as the male shifted his weight from hoof to hoof. He was pleased that a grin graced the brute's features as he turned to fully face him. “Are you my fairy godfather?” The fairy laughed musically at this, his wings fluttering with amusement.

“Oh darling, if only.” His grin grew wider here, though his features took on a more flirtatious manner. “However, I've been known to grant a wish or two.” Quentin winked, sliding himself closer to the peppermint colored male. The scent of sweetness was filling his nostrils and the Warmblood wasn't quite sure if it was just his imagination or if the male really smelled like that. “It's not us....” Well that settled it then. This handsome little thing was absolutely divine!

Reaching his muzzle closer, Quentin inhaled deeply, somehow making the otherwise rude action quite delicate and flirtatious. “My, you smell delicious.” He moves closer still, hazel eyes meeting green as he slowly closes the gap between them. “Handsome and divine. My what gods sent you to me? I must have been a very good boy!” He chuckles, the sound deeper than usual, the huskiness of his interest becoming quite clear.

He was testing his luck, who knew how this other male would take his flirting? He could be seconds away from having his glorious wings ripped from his back. However, Quentin wasn't one to dwell on the negatives. Noting the pink that adorned this male's legs, the male wondered how he could be anything but in his ballpark. Then again, he'd been wrong before. Never stopped him though!

Snorting softly, Quentin batted his eyelashes in a very mare-like manner. If his orientation wasn't obvious then he was doing something wrong.

"Talk."
"Voices."

OOC- Wheeeeee!
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Johnny

Outcast

Do you have any idea how long I’ve been searching for someone who is like me? I’m going to be the very first to admit that the way my fairy godfather’ moved so easily into a flirtatious mindset rather threw me off. I had come to expect grumps! Or kindness but not this sort of kindness. Was it Christmas? He might not be my fairy godfather, technically, but I’ve officially decided to call him that anyway. “Wishes, huh!” What a wonderful concept! I’ll bet he could grant one or two. “I’ll have to keep that in mind...” I probably should be playing it cool but I’ve got this wicked grin on my face.

Okay and by ‘wicked’ I mean it’s brighter than the sun. I’ve discovered something amazing and I absolutely look like a child who had been given exactly what they asked Santa Claus for and it turned out even better.

Fairy Godfather here leans forward and gets a good sniff - hardly a rude gesture when I smell the way I do. But then he moves closer and my green eyes bug out a little bit. Was peppermint an aphrodisiac? And if it was why hadn’t it worked before? There's a whole lot of questions bouncing around.

I have to admit that I don’t know, quite what he’s getting at but I stand my ground with a crooked smile taking over from the ‘wut’ expression I had been wearing a couple seconds ago. “I uh… don’t know about the gods but a witch had something to do with that scent. She thought it'd be a curse...” Oh wait, had he been flirting again? Man I’m off my game. This is almost harder than it had been with Aisling - I talk big talk with those I know won’t reciprocate but when it actually comes down to it I’m rather lost.

Shit, you’re not supposed to know that. I mean, I’m A+ at flirting what are you talking about? This little pink pony has game.

“So uh, you got a name?”

Although, apparently, my game has recently run away and left me behind. But sometimes awkward can be cute, right?

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image by Jen

@Quentin
please tag in all posts

DarkShadow
I do believe in fairies!
Quentin was pleased at the other male's reaction, the brute returning his grin. What a day this has been! Finally, another male that quite possibly floated down the same river he did. Whatever he'd done to grace the Gods above, Quentin was quite glad he'd done it.

“I uh… don’t know about the gods but a witch had something to do with that scent. She thought it'd be a curse...” The fairy chuckled at the other male's response. He wasn't sure if he was making him nervous, or if he was really that oblivious to Quentin's flirting. Either way, the pale male wasn't going to give up that easily. Especially not with a catch like this before him!

“Well, either way, she knew what she was doing.” Those eyelashes were working overtime, hazel eyes hooded with seductiveness. The Warmblood found himself wondering what this little stud muffin tasted like, which to be honest, had never crossed his mind with anyone else before. “Way to be a weirdo.” He snorts softly in response. This brute didn't know him, so why not go all out and throw his cards face down. After all, what did he have to lose?

“So uh, you got a name?” Fluttering his wings, the male feigns embarrassment at the other male's question. “How rude of me! Here I am jumping your bones and I didn't even offer my name.” He sighs, shaking his elegant head in disbelief. “I'm Quentin, an absolute delight to be at your service, darling.” He winks, flicking his teal colored tail around his rump. He takes another step, though he was already obviously invading the others personal bubble. Until the smaller male made it obvious he didn't want to be so close, nothing would deter Quentin from making his interest known.

"Talk."
"Voices."

OOC- Sorry it took me so long to reply :/ been in a rut as of late
(the fabulous!)
image credits

@Johnny