the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mother, where did you go?

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

While I am distracted with my thoughts, Alanna arrives. Her nudge against my leg alerts me that she is there while my head swings around to see her ivory and red frame. I smile and nuzzle her in return. But then she nips at my hind legs and moves off a few paces. I look at her confused at first. Then she does it again. "Okay okay." I move forward, following her on and away from the red waters. I wonder if she is leading me back to Mother, but I doubt that. I think more likely she is leading me on to Father. It is with Father that I will live now. At least, I hope this is what this means. I cast a glance over my shoulder, just in case Mother should come back... But she's been gone for hours now, and the longer I stay the more chance I will be in danger again. Best I go with Alanna....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip back though the threshold took what feels like hours. Several times I had to stop, and each time Alanna seemed to know when I did as she stopped and came back to stand with me. "Are we almost there?" I question the hellhound. But she doesn't say anything. I frown and sigh. I look around at a few of the trees, wondering why it wasn't safe here. "Let's keep going then." The frustration in my voice is clear. I just want to be safe, to eat and to sleep. But obviously that was not going to happen until we reached wherever Alanna was leading me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We begin to move across hills. I think this is worse than weaving in and out of the trees. Up and down, up and down. Finally, at long last two figures come into sight. The first, I did not know. A figure painted in ivory and gold with a few other markings of colors I don't know. The second, I know at once. As tired as I am, I push my legs into a run moving past the walking Alanna. "Father!" I call out joyfully.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Aaron - 02-02-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Mother, where did you go? - by Brendan - 02-02-2016, 05:08 PM