the Rift

[OPEN] Mirror, Mirror

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Working for herself had fallen to the wayside lately. Although she had procured a bright orange pebble from the Isles with the wonderful and super adorable Murtagh- she had yet to finish the last of the God’s request. Why did it always have to be so rough? She understood now why she had to bring ridiculous things back, but it still irked her a bit to know her God’s were in a way… mortal. Could they be killed? Could balance come hailing down and crash around them?

The thought darkened her mind as she tried to move away from the topic. Her goal for now was to be as quick as possible in gaining the items she required. One of them was a mirror, luckily being in the Edge did have its perks. They were graced with Glaziers, wielders of glass. And the last time she checked, mirrors were pretty dang reflective in certain aspects. Crawling her way towards the center of the Edge, she kept her eye out for those who were gifted with the art.

Between Anzanie and Alune- one of them had to be there. It shouldn’t be hard to track one down and get them to whip up a little mirror. She required only a small surface, so they wouldn’t have to exert themselves trying to do her a personal favor. She felt less bad knowing that the herd could still receive a majority of their efforts.

Trying not to look too quickly for them, she moved around lazily. No one except Murtagh and Edgar knew- and she wanted to keep that pool as small as possible. Elsa didn’t want to look weak to her peers. Like she had broken, and was too hurt, too tired to keep dealing with her problems. She felt like she was cheating in the game of life.

@Alune  or @Anzanie elsa just needs a small item of a mirror. :3
anyone else is welcome.

"talk" 

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||

She had been wandering through the long twisting trees of the Edge, with Viserra at her pillars. The splashed made sure that she could feel the warm pelt of her little filly as they wandered, with little to no aim to their walk through her territory. Since her daughter had been born, the horned fae had done little in terms of retaining the duties she had been blessed with and for this the Glazier did feel guilty. But glancing down at her beautiful offspring, Anzanie understood that that would have been difficult whilst she was caring for such a young creature. This was her responsibiity and she would try to maintain her Glazier duties the best she could, but priorities were priorities.

The darkness of the end of Orangemoon cast a sad glow through the trees and her thoughts flowed out to the ones who were alone on this day. She thought of her Mis, and where he currently was. Where had he disappeared to again? But with a sigh she quickened up the pace as she again aimlessly walked through the terraria. But soon she spotted a figure in the distance, ivory pelt with wings - could it be Elsa? She let her daggers lead her and Viserra to the spot where the creature stood, with a little nicker to her daughter,
"Come along now, I need to see who this is..."

Coming further into focus her thoughts were answered: it was Elsa. She dipped her head in greeting as she slowed down close to her, and Anzanie's pools grazed over her spotless pelt and wondered why she was out here alone and silent, "Hello Elsa, it's a shock to see you here. Are you looking for someone?" Anzanie's greeting was accompanied with a sweet smile and she quickly turned her cranium to the side to be sure that Viserra was still by her side and had not wandered off.

" . "

[OOC: I'm so so sorry for the wait! My life has been hellish]
Image Credit

@Elsa @Viserra
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Anzanie was the first to arrive, pleasant and sweet as always. She was a refreshing break from the other attitudes. Elsa nodded her head eagerly though, for she was in desperate need of something only she could help provide. It was a weird request, so she figured she may as well give her Glazier a simple run down of why she needed it.

"I was looking for you, actually." She said timidly. It seemed like she had a stalker like tendency when she said it that way. "The Earth God sent me on a quest to gain my eye sight back, if it is possible, could you make me a small reflective piece of glass? I need it for the voodoo stuff he does." She shrugged, and if she had arms, she could be nervously crossing them over her chest. She sounded like a child whining about a misfortune. A lot of others out there had it worse than her, and it seemed so selfish to be on this quest. She swallowed back the guilt again in an attempt to keep her cool. 

Ugh. This was so awkward, and it didn't help that she wasn't that not-awkward in the first place. Edgar simply slightly bounced as he laughed internally at his bonded. God she was stupid sometimes. 'I heard that.' She hissed, and he simply flipped over, rubbing his back between her ears. Even if she was mad, she wouldn't do anything to him. "And who is this?" She said, gesturing to the small child. Obviously it had to be the Glazier, but the father? Elsa had missed this birth apparently. Part of her was again embarrassed by that, but it was never too late to meet a child. She desperately missed hers- a lot more than she had ever told anyone. It pained her to see other children. Elsa had royally fucked up with that, and she didn't think she'd ever get over it.

@Anzanie  dont know if @Viserra   would like to join still or not <3 she just mentioned her incase you join. 

image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
Elsa was there in all her ivory glory, her friend that had led her to her duty as a Glazier, that was truly wonderful. Her words told Anzanie that she had been the creature the ivory fae wanted, and of course Anzanie knew what for. It was for her crafting abilities, and with eagerness she was instantly bouncing at the request. But she was cut short by her friend's words as she went on to explain why Elsa needed her right now. The splashed princess stood still after her slight bounce moment with her pretty cranium aimed at her and her lobes pricked to listen to the information that was being given to her...

"The Earth God sent me on a quest to gain my eye sight bacl, if it is possible, could you make me a small reflective piece of glass?"

Anzanie's cranium tilted as it felt like the information she had been given was lodging on one side of her brain. The God of the Earth had requested this? She had little to do with the Gods of Helovia, and her little frame quivered at the thought of meeting the intense beasts that had created the lands she walked upon. But nonetheless, it was a striking thing to be asked and Anzanie then wondered why she had to request it from her. Elsa needed this. Her high pitched voice rang out to Elsa much like it had when she first spoke, her own volume quiet as she reciprocated Elsa's own timid tone,
"My friend you do not need to ask, of course I will do this for you," she hesitated, before adding, "I was actually not even aware you had problems with your sight." She felt rude to pry into the fae's affairs, but it was a genuine shock to her. How poor was her eyesight?

Her little zephyr companion appeared to bounce along with Elsa's words and movement which Anzanie caught in the corner of her pools but attempted to forget about. This was not about that mischevious creature. Her naive little mind never thought of the dangers that companion could hold to her, and Viserra. She took one glance at the very quiet creature before turning her attention back to her friiend. In an attempt to speed up her recovery, Anzanie added one more question, "Do you have the glass for me to craft for you?"

" . "
Image Credit

@Elsa @Viserra [I've just played that Viserra is very quiet, but yeahh! And so sorry if this took long, I honestly never had a tag for this!]

Elsa

When Anzanie said she had no idea- Elsa didn’t know if she was truthful or just trying to make her feel better. The scar, the memories…. It made her feel like absolute shit. That was the start of her whole downfall- the degradation, the loss of family, heartbreak and so many other things. If she had never gone out that day, she may have been able to hold off the Falls from getting attacked. Instead, she barely made it out with her head.

All because she couldn’t see.

She felt so fucking stupid and weak because of it. The ugly scar that marred her face was just a daily reminder of one of the biggest fuck ups in her life. Despite all these feelings, Elsa just offered Anzanie a small, gently smile. In return, she offered a shrug. No one wanted to hear the sob story, so instead she remained quiet.

The glazier continued, inquiring about glass. Elsa shook her head gently but glanced around. There were still stray shards strewn over the Edge’s lawn. They could be put to kind of good use right? ”I do not, but do you think it be possible to use some of the stray shards from the wall? That way we can clean up a bit and not put any extra work on you. I know how exhausting crafting can be. Before I was a Mason in the Hidden Falls. Working with stone was so exhausting.” Edgar and Elsa were both taken aback that she so freely divulged the information. Once again, shame and self-doubt crept up into her face as she tried to keep herself from apologizing. Oversharing and asking for extra work were two things she didn’t want to do- but ended up doing anyway. She could only hope Anzanie would ignore her uncivilized demeanor for today. This is what happens when she has to strip away the mask that is so forcibly glues to her face.

@Anzanie  
No worries! <3 I'm in no rush.

image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
Anzanie saw little with her still-naive mind clouding the way. She wondered why Elsa needed such a thing to make her eyesight as good as it should be, but she was too blind to see the scarring that covered her friend's left side, her skull around her azure orb scarred and hardened. But the splashed princess never saw the flaws in people, only the beauty even if this meant glossing over physical attributes that would make a creature less attractive. To Anzanie, things were as beautiful and enlightened as she thought them to be, even if the reality was something so much more different. But the little Glazier could almost see the uneasiness that surrounded the ivory fae as she asked the question. It was not that Anzanie was asking out of the desire for information - she was asking out of friendship and concern.

With her knowledge truly missing the fundamentals, they both stayed silent until Elsa threw a small smile that spread lightly across her velveteens in Anzanie's direction. She reciprocated with her own sweet rendition of the gesture, her splashed pelt crinkling with the effort. Her thoughts wandered back to the little Viserra who stood there still and silent and once more she turned her neck back to look at the warm little body that nestled by her.

And then as she faced Elsa once more, she caught the shaking of her friend's cranium as she seemed to be searching. Anzanie should have known that the ivory would not have the glass she sought for this. With a small grunt she spoke,
"It was stupid of me to think..." She hesitated, just pausing to allow what Elsa was going to say and it seemed to read her mind. Her suggestions of picking up shards from the ground owing itself to the Wall was valid. The little shiny shards glinted in the pale Frostfall sunlight as Anzanie's pale pools glanced at them. She could pick a few up whilst she was here too... She then shook her cranium to allow some of the cold to fly away and replied with enthusiasm, "Good thinking! I shall do just that for you," but Anzanie had not noticed what Elsa said last - she had been part of the Hidden Falls. The surprise was written all over her with a confused expression, wondering what had happened, "You were a mason in the Hidden Falls?" It seemed that all attention from Anzanie was now fixed on this one little piece of information, a tiny insight into the history of this otherwise mysterious creature.
" . "
Image Credit

@Elsa

Elsa

Elsa was relieved that Anzanie dropped the topic about her eye rather quickly. It was just uncomfortable to talk about, and so many dark things lurked back in that time. In all honesty, she was surprised she made it where she was today. Both Elsa and Edgar had assumed that the highest Elsa would climb on the social ladder would be the silent Mason. At the time, the isolation, the quiet… it was a respite from the tumultuous emotional shifting she had on the daily.

That’s probably why Anzanie seemed surprised at her comment. Elsa just offered a small little shrug. Might as well tell her- she doesn’t seem like the type that would do anything bad with information. Plus, she couldn’t hide it forever. She was meeting more and more previous Falls members everyday- and it was a fact that all of them remember that day, that life, in vivid detail.

”I was. For a while actually. Before the invasion all I wanted to do was craft, but as you can see, that kind of changed.” Elsa muttered near the end. It sounded bitter, and angry, because that’s what happened. Change. And Change sucked no matter what kind it was. Elsa hated when her routine changed, and that day, it all came crumbling down. ”I still have an ice crafting magic, but I rarely use it.” She mused aloud, watching intently as Anzanie went about her job. ”I just remember listening to boulders cracking all the time. It was intimidating, but beautiful all the same. Its just amazing that I was able to build caves and other things from chunks of seemingly useless rock.” Of course, the other things were not projects that she was proud of. It was cells, sensory deprivation rooms. Places she hoped she’d never have to meet again. If for some reason the new Falls wanted the Edge back, that was not going to happen. They can keep that cursed land. The Edge was hers now- her herds now. She wasn’t going to hand it back over once the Falls realized what a terrible place it was.

@Anzanie  

image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||

There was nothing that Anzanie could say to Elsa, nothing that the Glazier felt would lift her mood and instead remained silent with her lobes pricked towards her friend, eagerly awaiting her words. And then Elsa began to explain her history to the splashed fae, and what came out of this was information that shocked the naive little creature to a huge extent. There was talk of an invasion and Anzanie had little knowledge on this. She assumed that this must have happened some moons prior to the fae's arrival in Helovia, far back in time considering the changes that Elsa in particular had made to her life in the time span that occurred between. The words dripped into her lobes and she fed on them intently, the history being something that captivated her. She cocked her cranium as she mulled over that Elsa still before crafting magic yet never took the liberty of using. With a slight cough she then took to the floor and replied with as few questions as she felt appropriate to ask,
"I never knew there had been an invasion or anything of that sort. But I am glad that you now reside in the Edge..." which led onto her high pitched voice mulling over one rather difficult question, "Do you ever miss the Falls? And why do not like to use your crafting magic anymore? Crafting caves sound incredibly amazing, they would be so useful for here..." These were all words to Anzanie, but they were special to Elsa. And for that she knew that her friend would value her respect to keep her word about this, and not wanting to hover over the subject too long she shook herself to physically rid her of the awkward topic and set about needing to craft for the ivory fae.

Anzanie went about craning her neck down to the ground, hard and cold as it touched her nose. She was looking for the perfect size piece of glass that would be able to be crafted into what her friend desired. With a bit of foraging around she found it. It was perfect. A tiny shard about the size of her eyeball, Anzanie thought enthusiastically. It was glittering in the pale light of Frostfall and showed little in terms of cracks or imperfections that would reduce its effectiveness. With a little snort she nudged it into a little clear spot on the terraria, letting herself think for a moment about what she needed to create.With the image of the reflective glass in her mind of what she wanted to create, the splashed princess closed her pools and concentrated on it, putting all of her energy into the crafting magic that she could feel pulsing around her lithe little bodice. It felt like a tingling sensation and coarsed around her as she concentrated the energy onto the image. Soon she could feel the energy subsiding as it had peaked in strength, and to her easily impressed brain she squeaked at her success. She opened her pools and saw a little reflective round glass, hopefully shaped in the way that Elsa needed. She took her cranium back up to normal height and smiled at Elsa, sighing as she did so, "Does this suffce for you, friend?"

[OOC: I'm so sorry I've been so busy!
" . "
Image Credit

@Elsa