the Rift

[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
Things were once again incredibly different. Just a few months ago- she never say herself the way she was now. Granted things weren’t peachy, but they were on a slow upswing. It would take a while, unfortunately, but she was quite used to waiting now. In fact- she wasn’t even bothered if it never came. The worst case scenarios became the norm. 

Auriel had in fact came back- although not with squeals of joy. But leaving Shida behind had torn another hole into her heart, and this one ran a little deeper than the one Oxy took. His was beginning to heal, but Shida’s was a fresh, weeping wound.

The Icebound and zephyr stuck to the glass wall, appraising it for a moment. It was still Ii shambles, unfortunately she had fallen behind in the crafting schedule. Cringing at the thought she stored it in the back of her memory, begging Edgar to remember in case she forgot.

Carefully she reached the tip of her wing out to glide along the wall. It ran over the rough bumps, occasionally calling a small shard of glass to be swept off. She frowned, she had really let this degrade. Elsa bade Edgar to fly over toward the entrance, to check the holes that lined the front. That was the most important- considering everything else was cliff. A little hard for the average un-winged creature to conquer.

Turning, she headed back the way she came until Edgar was suddenly feeling as if he was going to burst. His heart fluttered, and Elsa’s ears slid back, waiting for him to respond. She was wary that he was going to get hurt, but she trusted his flight skills to get him back to safety.

’Boom Boom here.’ he finally said.

Elsa knew who that was, and the hole once again began weeping. Why had she come here? Did she need something? Was she here to punish her mother? Elsa was terrified and totally in love with her daughter. It was hard knowing what she was walking into. She had to tread carefully- because she could quite literally blow up if she takes a wrong step. With a missing eye, she couldn’t really afford a missing appendage.

Elsa picked up into a gallop before jumping into the air. It was much quicker to get to her that way. Once she spotted her baby girl, she landed a few meters away, looking at her with a questioning. She was too afraid to approach- had she come here wanting to see someone else? If so, she would disappear like a ghost. Tentatively she moved a little closer.

”Shida-“ She said quietly, watching her daughter closely.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Shida 
/ image

Any force can be used against Elsa.
Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM