[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

"Sup Ma."

I can feel every feel in my body. No, for real (ha, that rhymes. A+ Shida, you fucking poet). But in all actuality, I'm pretty sure I just felt the tip of my hoof go cold. But you know, I'm a warrior n' shit now, so I tried to play it cool (get it? cool/cold? ... yeah. you get it). Because I really don't know wtf to do, or think. I mean, I thought I knew, and I trudged my ass all the way up here, and now I just sort of ... I'm off the reservation. I've checked out. The Shida express left the station and I"m here clutching my bags just casually saying oh hey to my long departed Ma.

"So you uh... you rule this shit now. That's cool I guess." Fuck you, I don't know how to make conversation. Small talk isn't my bag, baby, and you know what? That should be fine. I mean, she's my Ma. Aren't we supposed to be able to talk and shit?

I feel a lump forming in my throat, and thank earthy's balls that I've got Princess with me to distract me. He turned around and immediately spies Auriel, and wags his tail. You traitorous fuck, I think in his general direction as my eyes fall upon Auri. I mean, I'm not mad at her necessarily, but like, fuck you dog, feel free to be on my side any time now. I'm the one who feeds you afterall.

"What're you, my shadow?" I grump towards Auri, but again, I ain't actually mad at her, I just use sarcasm as a defense mechanism and boo hooo hoo. Shut up, you aren't my therapist. Get back to the scene.

"So..? This is nice, huh?" Again, small talk isn't my thing. I look awkwardly between Auri and Ma, not exactly knowing what to do now.

I mean, I got myself here didn't I? Feel free to pick up the slack fam-jam.

@Elsa

FFFT. What is this post even.

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM