the Rift

[OPEN] Things I don't have time for.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa

You could slice through the tension with a knife. After Auriel arrived that hadn’t gotten any better. She was going to chalk up Shida’s sass to sisterly love- but then again she didn’t know about their relationship. 

For as fearful as Elsa was, Edgar was happy to see Shida and Auriel. He swooped down, offering them both a beaky grin before hopping over to Princess to say his hellos. He snuggled up against his side in an act of friendship. At least one good thing was developing from this.

Elsa was still at a loss for words. What did Shida want? It wasn’t everyday Elsa was speechless, but thigs was one of them. Swallowing back a lump in her throat, she smile and nodded slowly to Shida. ”Yes, it is. I’m grateful for the chance to help rebuild the Edge.” And with that, silence followed quickly. An invitation bubbled at the tip of her tongue, but she didn’t want to send Shida running to the hills.

Part of her hoped Auriel would say something. Between the three of them, she seemed the most likely to mediate a situation. ”Uhm. Shida, I’m sorry. And I know you don’t want to hear it, but I’m going to keep saying it until you believe me.” Elsa whispered quietly, eyes flickering between the twins. ”You’re always welcome to come here, if you’d like. But I understand if you want to stay where you are. They did raise you.” Saying those words hurt more than anything she’d ever said. Elsa knew she failed, but hearing the words come out of her own mouth burned. Her throat felt like it was tightening, and trying to kill her.

Edgar looked warily at Elsa, trying to keep her emotions in check. Elsa’s teary days had their own feel through the bond, and it was practically screaming now. She couldn’t cry, she needed to be strong. ’It okay…’ He cooed quietly. For his own safety he tried to snuggle closer to Princess, in hopes the dog would at least help in case things got out of control.

Auriel was the wild card here. If for some reason this turned into a throw down, like it had last time, Auriel would be the deciding factor. It suddenly hit Elsa that this was a precarious situation. Not only was she worried Shida would hate her, but she was fearful Auriel would leave too. It seemed like they had at least pulled together a little, and for them to tear away again… ouch. Just the thought made her ache.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
@Shida 
@Auriel 
Sorry for the wait guys <3
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-04-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 02-06-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 02-08-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Elsa - 03-03-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Auriel - 03-06-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Things I don't have time for. - by Shida - 03-26-2016, 05:06 PM