the Rift

[OPEN] storm chasing

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Murtagh was an insta-fan of anyone that spoke to him warmly, as Cirrus was doing, and his excitement only continued to grow as she explained what her predicament was. Although, he had to force himself to settle down enough to actually listen to her words otherwise he was totally going to miss everything. Which, unfortunately, it had happened before. Sometimes there was just too much excitement to actually listen! Grown-ups could be so boring sometimes. Like Kaj, when he got up in front of the whole kingdom. Talking about… well, okay, Murtagh usually didn’t pay attention long enough to figure out just what the Czar liked to talk about so much that he needed everyone to show up and listen but it usually wasn’t what Murtagh thought they should be talking about.

For example, there wasn’t nearly enough discussion on bears in this herd.

But the problem of a lack of bear-talk was a problem for another day. For now Murtagh had a different problem to solve.

He listened eagerly as Cirrus explained her background with the two ranks - happily taking note of their similarities when it came down to having family in those ranks. And when she asked him what he thought he didn’t waste any time mulling it over. Murtagh was a colt that spoke his mind, usually thinking out loud more than he actually thought quietly to himself. “I think you look like both!” Well that wasn’t being very helpful. But she did look like both to him. Only she was going to have to pick one. “I think you should try being a warrior though, like your dad. I wanna be like my mom when I’m older too!” He was going to grow big and strong and look after the herd, just like she did! And this was Cirrus’ chance to do what she had always wanted!

“And since you already know about healing you can help out with that still! Like after spars and if somethin' happens on a patrol!!” A quick, sobering thought put a momentary damper on the growing excitement in the colt. “Right?” He looked to Kaj for confirmation but he didn’t see why not. It’d probably be super handy for one of the warriors to have some healing abilities for when they got scrapes and stuff!

But his attention didn’t linger on the golden pegasus for very long, those lavender eyes flicking right back to Cirrus as he waited to see whether she found his insights helpful at all.

Murtagh

@Cirrus <3
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-05-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-05-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-06-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-06-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Kaj - 02-13-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Murtagh - 02-13-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: storm chasing - by Cirrus - 02-15-2016, 02:47 AM