the Rift

Who wants to play?

Freyja Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Nine years
Valentine
Freyja needs some lovin'. And my lovin' I mean friends and otherwise ;3 She is a character I've had for awhile, so she has a history that could definitely come into play, if anyone is interested! She just needs more interaction, once she gets herself all sorted out!

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I have Quilyan, a peg stallion with a very rich and complex backstory who definitely needs some love and friends and things!

Also Själ, my uni filly who is uh interesting at times.

And Persephone who, bless her soul, needs a kind gentle creature to love her lmao

/throws them all at you

Val Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: nonya :: 20
Valentine
AHH. Yay!

I definitely think Persephone and Freyja would get along nicely. Freyja is a gentle, motherly type, I bet she'd be drawn to Persephone c:

And also Quilyan, he sounds super interesting! I stalked his profile a little, and I think if he and Freyja ever crossed paths it'd be fun!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax and her could be friends, or at least give it a few tries and get to know each other

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Avis Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'1 :: 20
a little bird
@Serenity and @Isi !
my two that could get along nicely with her, bc @Cloak is an antisocial pain that wouldn't do very much :3

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Val - that sounds wonderful! I would be happy to thread both of them with her. :D Just let me know if you want to start something up or if I should! :)

OOC Account
Valentine
@Sikeax yes! She's like the opposite of Freyja, it'd be fun to see how their personalities either mesh or collide. She lives in the Dragon's Throat so I'm not sure how their paths would cross, aside from meeting in a common area. I could probably throw something up for you soon if you'd like!

@Avis omg Serenity is so beautiful *o* I think she and Freyja would get along wonderfully, and Freyja seems to have a fascination with wings! Let me know if you want to start or if I should, and where.

@ChaoticMelodies Of course~ If you wouldn't mind starting something, that'd be great! Anywhere is fine with me :)

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
I have Soren in the Falls, and Glacia in the Edge, and then I have Rune on the Riptide Isle's not doing nothin!

Soren is a pretty quiet guy, and a gentleman to the core. He's not to fond of touching unless you are a kid or he knows you.

Glacia has pregnancy harmones and is a result a little bit everywhere.

Rune is just bitchy and anti-social ^^

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Daemyn needs a friend, poor boy has felt shunned since he got back. I always have Ilios, who is like the super gentlman. Tiva is my hippie and could probably have some fun with her xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Meeting in a common place works perfectly for me. If you're okay with starting it, that'd be wonderful <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

OOC Account
Valentine
@Glacia Soren sounds like the kind of guy Freyja would get along with. Would he venture outside the Falls to bump into her?

@Ilios *cries over how beautiful Ilios is* Freyja is always up for meeting more pegasi, so yes, I think Ilios might be perfect. If he doesn't mind her gawking at his wings, of course!

@Sikeax Of course! I'll get that right up for you :)

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zero here would like to be everyone's friend forever.

I also have @Tandavi who has feelings and would like more friends (though she's awful at making them)

OOC Account
Valentine
@Zèklè They are both very pretty :D Freyja would definitely like Zèklè because any kind of young horse brings out her motherly side <3

He has no issues about people staring he likes the attention xD Thank you! Nickle designed him for me <3
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

OOC Account
Valentine
@Ilios eeee! Great! Would you like to start, or shall I? :D

I wont be able to start until Monday, probably anyway so it's up to you!
Tag me

OOC Account
Valentine
@Ilios I don't mind waiting, that'll give me time to finish up my thread in the Threshold anyways and get Freyja's home figured out :)

Sweet! I can't wait <3
Tag me

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
She can meet anyone of my guys (Ciceron, Brisa, Aeolus, Hera, Kalona, Rhea)
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

OOC Account
Valentine
@Kalona ooohh I would love to thread with Ciceron, he seems like just the kind of guy Freyja would make friends with :D I wouldn't mind starting a thread with you once I've finished mine in the Threshold <3