the Rift

Right infront of me

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Look to love, you may dream—hope is home, and the heart is free.
Through the trees she dances, her hair a billowing mass of chiming shells and rustling herbs, the lightness of her laughter floating on the crisp winter air. Glancing upwards, the ocean mare’s eyes are illuminated with her inherent joy and invigorated by her passion for life—how beautiful it is! Only when she rests does she take note of the voices—carried on wintry fingers to tickle her ears and play with her curiosity. With muscles bunched beneath her satin skin, Tiamat waits, listening as her warm breath pools in wisps around her nose.

It is the mention of her home that ultimately draws the blue mare closer to the group, dainty ears slanting forward to cup the voices, pulled along whispers of Aurora Basin and refuge. Dark, cloven hooves cut neatly into the powdery snow, leaving a haphazard trail winding behind her as she threads through the trees—following the flow and movement of the earth, rather than pushing straight through it. Before long she can see figures between the trunks, a trio huddled together in a clearing just ahead. With her pace quickening to an extended gait, Tiamat emerges from the wood to join them.

“The Aurora Basin is a wonderful place,” she smiles, her voice tinkling like the rain, and her white eyes wide with the unfettered delight of her soul. The ocean mare comes to rest between two stallions, her weight settling comfortably among their little group. Tiamat’s practiced eye is quick to take note of the scars on one of them, her healer’s heart leaping in her earnest duty—her desire—to offer aid, but there is already a poultice of herbs slathered across the worst of them, which quickly satisfies the urgency in her chest.

Expanding her attention once again, the Medic suddenly becomes bashful, realizing her initial outburst (she can just lose herself in her excitement sometimes!). “Hello,” Tiamat offers a brilliant smile to each of them, “I believe I caught your name—Fen’Harel?” White eyes settle on the dark chocolate stallion, his eyes so bright a blue that she can’t help but grin. If she has heard the last bit of their conversation correctly, then it is this fellow who is in need of refuge, but she isn’t about to exclude the other two. “I’m sorry, I’ve missed your introductions. Your wings are beautiful by the way; I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like them,” there is wonder in her voice as she eyes the butterfly appendages, amazed at their uniqueness.

Flicking the length of her tail out behind her, she continues then with her own introduction. “My name is Tiamat; the Aurora Basin is my home,” white eyes find their way again to Fen’Harel, alight with her love of her home. “It’s a valley nestled in the mountains; during the cooler months it can get quite cold, but I assure you there are enough ways to stay warm. There are hot springs, caves, and always at least one fire burning.” She sighs happily, wanting nothing else but to give him what had been given to her so long ago—not only a herd, but a home and family.

notes; Hope you don't mind!:)
“Speech.”
@Fen'Harel | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-08-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Roux - 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Right infront of me - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Right infront of me - by Fen'Harel - 02-12-2016, 09:10 PM