the Rift

A place to return to (Tor, Mirage)

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Tor watched, silence the only word on her lips, as the black mare appears like a wraith from the shadows, golden-eyed and golden-dragoned, with a real golden dragon close to follow her. When I said I longed to meet this curious mare you described to me, Lace, I did not mean in this fashion. Lace had mentioned Tor to Mirage? Well, that was rather interesting. Why ever would he think an outcast healer mare would do? Attack him? Help him? The tobiano mare hides this behind a peaceful mask, not really wanting to break the silence. A ting of surprise kicks in as Mirage apologizes, tells Tor that she is no prisoner to the Edge and free to stay. Dipping her head politely to Akaith, the golden dragon, Tor listens to Mirage's words of friendship and hopes of meeting under less forced circumstances. Then, the black mare offers shelter until the storm passes.

Only then does Tor speak. "It's alright, Mirage. How can Lace know where to find me where even I don't know where I wander sometimes? I'm pleased to hear we may be friends. I assure you, should you ever need a healer to help out sometime, your moon doctor is free to have me. I think I'll take you up on your offer, thank you." The gray-and-white glances to the sky, although she's not quite certain if she should leave yet.

[ooc: hope it's okay I posted before you Lace! I just wanted to finish this thread up :| ]

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Messages In This Thread
A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Lace - 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Lace - 10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Tor - 10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: A place to return to (Tor, Mirage) - by Lace - 11-15-2012, 10:11 AM