the Rift

[OPEN] return of the prodigal son

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
To truly understand the beast,
one must meet him,
and unlock that which beats within his glowing chest.
His nerves seemed to be racing one another - his skin twitched as grains of sand scattered against him, lifted by the light breeze. He was hypersensitive to everything - he thought he heard something - what was it? A guard, a patrol? His presence was not like to go unnoticed - in fact he-

-expected to be discovered very soon. And he was.

"Zen!" he abandoned the language they were all raised on - opting for her moniker instead, pressing forward with wings opens and throat wuffling warmly at the sight of her. He was stunned at the difference in height between them - Zenobia had clearly taken after their mother in stature, where he and his twin had father's height - he made to scoop his head over her petite withers and hold her in a fierce embrace. Their magics seemed to spark off each other - he had forgotten that to touch Zenobia was to taste a strange static in the back of our throat, while his light-from-within glowed warmly against the pre-dawn night.

"I've missed you too-" he said, nipping at her dark locks playfully, wondering where she had been but not game enough to ask - for hadn't he left too? He had little and less of a right to question her than she did to question him - he was just pleased enough to see her, alive, well, happy.

"Been keeping out of trouble?" he asked with a grin as he pulled back from their embrace, smiling radiantly as he considered her with his deep viridian pools, (pools that had, on occasion recently, looked at mares in a totally different light). "Or making it wherever you go, as usual?" He asked playfully, teasingly - what else were brothers for?
Ivezho
image credits

Still open~

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
return of the prodigal son - by Ivezho - 02-07-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: return of the prodigal son - by Zenobia - 02-08-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: return of the prodigal son - by Ivezho - 02-17-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: return of the prodigal son - by Mordecai - 03-05-2016, 11:26 PM