the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Have Something of Mine

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil
Chaos descends. Shouts, and claws. Yet this was not the masquerading golden any more. This was the wolf revealed, and his agility and energy did not have to be contained any longer. No longer was his golden hide an easy target. The two first attacks are missed. Then he dove under the beast for his tender underside. The claws striking down on his skin unavoidable. As his hinds shoved, pushing ahead of him his weight and the other’s red blood began to roll freely down his shoulders and legs. Pain seared his vision, but the burning hatred and bloodlust of battle were brighter. The agonizing moments of waiting, and the built of tension unleashed a lethal level of adrenaline. Mountains would not have stopped the golden now.

It was a good thing too, for the cat weighed a literal mountain. Knees gave way, unable to hold up as his horns cut through. Only for the saving grace of momentum did his body emerge on the other side. Stumbling the gold comes from under the beast, and he moves to round again. The tiger attacked first, only not with daggers. Something far worse.

Not the first, not the last. Teeth grind, but the diseased voice of the beast would not leave him. Was this the power of the tiger over the rosen girl? Horned head shook, rallying his drive, yet the words continue. Sinner. Harlot. The self damnation descends upon him again. How could he be such a fool! Of course mares were nothing more than idiots or whores. None in his trade ever came with a clean record, yet that is what he had sought. That is what he had believed. She had a child for god’s sake! How could he have been blind, so stupid!

The anger though turns itself not on him, but the tiger. Bastard! Stealing, torturing, unholy brute. Who was he to question the girl? Who was he to question the gold? He was not Hotaru’s oh no. If he was to have a whore, she would be his. She was his. He was not the customer of this brothel, no he was the owner. It was about time he cleared house. Bouncer? “ENOUGH!”

Golden body lunged forward, head tucking, barring the long horns. Yet it was almost like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Teeth sank into the side of his neck, cutting through with unnerving easy. Pain kicked his instincts awake, and he pulled back his attack to rise away. Cloven hooves lashing out. Only he had magic on his side as well. He grabbed at it, hoping the flames of his anger would blow up their smoke into their other’s eyes.

Was the rosen girl a whore? Did he wish to even own a whore? For once the mechanical drive, and blinding pain of battle was a blessing, and those questions could run loose and away like his blood.

OOC ::Since even I'm getting a bit confused.
-lunges forward with horns
-strikes out low-ish with hooves
-attempts to use smoke magic
"Speech"

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Image credit.

@Tingal

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-09-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 03-16-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 03-23-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 03-23-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 04-12-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 04-19-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 04-30-2016, 08:38 PM