the Rift

Calling All Potential Daddies! (And nurse mares?)

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
OKAY, so, when I originally came back to Helovia after being absent for a while, I did not intend to bring Sohalia back. I thought that she would have either died or I would kill her off at some point soon. However... I'm not quite ready to give her up yet. ;___; With that being said, she will not be returning to the Dragon's Throat, and she will be actively avoiding Gaucho/Ampere (I would love for her to learn of their relationship and be like, you know what, I'm glad they're happy, I screwed myself over so I'm just going to stay away) but that is a separate plotting thing.

With that being said, I do not have a reason for Soh to have been gone, and I'm not 100% sure she is going to stick around for an incredibly long time. I think my problem is that for her, I need some kind of closure, and I just didn't get that, so she won't leave me alone. So... I am thinking that I want her to, in her sadness, seek out the comfort of a manly man (any stallion will do xD) and then feel horribly guilty about it later, find out she's preggo, and go from there. She MAY die after giving birth (in which case I would need a nurse mare), but I haven't fully decided yet. I DO know that I want to bring the baby in possibly next RL month or the month after, so this would be a somewhat slow pregnancy in Helovian terms. Regardless, I really want a Soh baby to survive her after she is gone.

Now that I have rambled my way through my general plot idea (which is open to suggestions and further plotting!), here's what I need from you lovely people!

I want the foal to:
-- be a hybrid or tribrid
-- have some noticeable, unique markings (if possible)
-- have magic (I have magic foal stats, so this is not a problem)
-- have a daddy who is ACTIVE in her life, particularly if mommy-dearest dies! If daddy has a willing partner to be a nurse mare for the baby, that works too!

SO for any potential fathers, I need/want:
-- Unicorn, equine, or uniquine (no pegs, please).
-- Prefer interesting markings (do not have to be oddly colored, but just something different to build off of in terms of foal design since Soh is boring xD)
-- Genetic mutations are a plus!

Any takers? ;D

Potential Fathers:
HAS BEEN FOUND

Potential Nurses:
-- Sikeax
-- Ki'irha
-- Isi

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I think Miseal could be absolutely perfect for this! he fits almost the requirements and I would be willing to plot more in depth if you want too! He is also going to get magic soon and would most definitely be part in the babies life, especially if Soh wasn't there anymore.
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Argen would totes bang Sohalia, and he would take on the foal if/when something happened to her because he would feel responsible for it (for once in his life).

He does have unique markings, is a Silver Bay Dun Roan Appaloosa. He has a dragon, but currently no magic. He is an equine.

I'd be totally willing to plot with you, so hit me up on skype if you want! :D

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
-whines and cries all over this thread-

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I can offer Volterra. He's equine, has 1 (soon to be 2) active magics, and genetic mutations for 3 magics and 2 companions. He's very active, and he feels like he has a responsibility to the foals he creates (that he knows about xD). He wouldn't be a kind or particularly loving father, but he'd be very protective and would raise the kid to be a merry little warmonger ;D He'd take over sole raising of it if she died, and omg that would actually be major development for him to have a foal soley reliant on him.

The only thing he's lacking is interesting markings. His design is very boring, although he does have the potential for 'bone markings' on his children - see Kid, Sabre and Zhu for examples (dark's thread here has images of them all), as well as his twin Nymeria and mother Confutatis who both have more defined skull markings :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
I can offer Sikeax as a nurse if needed BUT the child might have to stay with her in the Throat up until it's weaned

EDIT: just saying that if Argen ends up being the daddy, it makes some good use for future plot ideas with him and sikeax c':

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
I NOMINATE @Mesec FOR EXPONENTIALLY INCREASING DRAMA

Or Zero (in a season) for hilarious new family tree craziness xDD

...basically I'm hot helpful

coughs and runs away

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
LOL CHARKS I was thinking the same thing! If only Mesec was in a different state of mind at the moment I'd be all for increasing the drama xD But he's busy being a poop
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
I have chosen a father, and I'm plotting with them privately! I will reveal more at a later date. :3

I very much appreciate all the love and interest and I wish I could choose you all! Thank you all so much for your offers, and I would love to thread with the rest of you if only for kicks and giggles! Soh may or may not be willing to have a one-night-stand or two that does not lead to babies before I go ahead with the baby plot I have for her, so if anyone wants to claim a spot to thread with her, please let me know and I will add you to the list!

@Zèklè - but I'm (not so) secretly hoping for a Själ/Zero romance ;DDD

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
I would love to provide Ki'irha as a nurse mare! I think it would be awesome character development. I would love for her to have a child, and she would be a protective and loving mama bear to a little one, and would ensure the baby would be well cared for and nurtured. The baby would also have all the Basin as a family support system because that's how we do it up North ;)
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Avis Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'1 :: 20
a little bird
do you still need a nurse? if so i can offer up @Isi who will remain an outcast, so land locations won't be a problem :D
she also has a dragon companion so the babe could get some exposure there as well!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I have Daemyn? Not really intersting but worth a shot :P
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I have Soren! He's not exactly unique in markings, but he's a sweet heart, and would be extremely active as a parent. Also he's a unicorn which is fun :D But, he may have the paladin red mane fade thing and it just skipped him, and I am sure it could be used if there was a mutation. Anyway, I figured I would throw him in this, because I love her :D

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
I have found a father! @Soren @Ilios Thank you so much for the offer! I am up for threading Soh with some/any characters, with the option to potentially have a non-foal-producing one-night-stand while things get set up with the father. :D

As for all my nurse mare offers - I will be considering your offers and also what exactly will be happening with Soh, plot wise. Thank you guys as well and I will be in touch once I decide for sure what I'm going to be doing with Soh! :D @Sikeax @Ki'irha @Isi

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
If Vitani, Amani or Mirabella get prego anytime soon, i offer them as nurse mothers...