the Rift

Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me.

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

Katerina had once again wondered from the lures of the edge. She really loved it there, the gloomy misty mornings and glittering nights was almost like a drug to the diamond. She hardly ever wanted to leave, but the wiser side of her knew that it would do her no good to keep herself boxed into the World's Edge, no matter how beautiful it was. So she had decided to wonder amongst the isles of Helovia, away from the edge, and the certain man that kept annoyingly possessing her thoughts.

Katerina finds herself in the familiar forest that she had been dumped in not too long ago, the trees reminded her of the haunts and horrors that night was for her. But like she had reassured herself, Helovia was becoming exactly what she hoped it would be and even more. Soon, the silver would really start to step up her game, to become involved and apart of the herd that she valued so much. Her thoughts are sliced away though as she stumbles upon another equine, the look in her eyes just like the one Katerina had carried in her own. Feeling the inclination to help the fae, Katerina calmly approaches her, as if not to scare her too much.

The mare is coated with porcelains, grays, and dapples and onyx hair falls from her crest and dock. Her eyes were the most striking though, of a deep and vibrant crimson. Katerina finds her words then, soft and warm. "Are you alright?" She asks, the words that spilled from this mare's mouth quite strange to Katerina. She looked for blood but finding none, Katerina's brow furrowed, eyes curious and slightly concerned.

OCC: HI!! Welcome to Helovia! I'm Shadow, and I'm glad to get to know you and your darling!

"Talk."
I need another story, one not of heartbreak
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Vex - 02-08-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Katerina - 02-08-2016, 01:07 PM