the Rift

Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me.

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Blood..." was the only thing going through Vex's mind. She knew this mortal body didn't need it. It would kill this body, yet her mind was thinking she needed it. Her heat was beating so fast, something very new to her. She needed to calm down or she was sure it would beat straight out of her chest. She stopped when she heard a voice from behind. It was a soft, female voice. Vex was startled by her. She always knew where there were others around. It was always her sneaking upon others. She almost resented the fact she could no longer sense when others were around.

"Are you alright" the mare asked. Vex was not alright, but she didn't want to scare this mare. This was her first interaction with someone. No need to scare them off with her vampire talk. "um, yes, I am fine, dear. Just a little lost... thats all." The want for blood was ringing in her ears... Looking at the mare, Vex noticed something.. she was Unicorn. The taste of Unicorn blood hit her hard. She remembered her and the coven hunting Unicorns for their wonderful blood. Unicorn blood allows vampires to walk in the daylight unharmed. And it makes them a little more powerful for a short time. Vex licked her lips a little, but pushed the thought of needing the blood out of her mortal head. "Mortal, you are!" She thought.

She was remembering those days... back to her coven... her best friend and the one she saved from death was gone forever. Her forbidden love with a unicorn named Fallax, was gone too. It was all gone, but she wanted to start her new life here in Helovia. So far it seemed like a wonderful place. Vex just needed to adjust to this mortal body she has been given. She wondered what kind of magic was here to do that to a born, pureblood vampire. She looked at the mare again, still thinking of her blood, knowing she didn't need, but wanting it anyways.

OOC: yeah, Vex really isnt crazy! lol In he past, Unicorns blood was just amazing! There was also a war between vampires and unicorns. Unicorn horns were the only thing that could kill a vampire!

Messages In This Thread
Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Vex - 02-08-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Vex - 02-08-2016, 01:26 PM