the Rift

Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me.

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

The mare seemed a little off to Katerina, for there was some sort of hunger that rested within those vibrant crimson orbs that the silver could not simply understand the meaning or root behind such need. She does not sink into the shadows though, but Katerina does keep her eyes very closely attentive to this mare's actions, wanting no harm to come to either of the horses. After all, this was her first trip to the Threshold, so she was just as inexperienced as the mare that stood in front of her. Putting on a braver face, Katerina stood firm in her standings, determined to try and take this mare back home with her.

She claims she is lost, was it normal for those that enter Helovia to not recognize they were in a new world? It was quite obvious for Katerina when she first was tossed upon the canopy of trees and ground of green, she had known instantly that she was no longer in the world of Isisi, but rather on a complete new threshold and world out of her understanding. Sighing, she offered the mare a warm smile, trying to ease the idea of a new place into the equine's mind. Katerina knew quite well how awfully she had taken being thrown here, and she figured that it was no easier for others either. "Well, you have entered Helovia. Welcome." She says kindly, merely wishing this mare would take her entrance well.

Forgetting that she had yet to offer her name, the silver dips her head slightly. "I'm Katerina, from a herd called the World's Edge. I am glad to be of any assistance you may need."  She spoke, polite words weaving through the cold frostfall air.

OCC: sorry it took so long! been quite a long week :(
"Talk."
I need another story, one not of heartbreak
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Vex - 02-08-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me. - by Katerina - 02-15-2016, 10:23 PM