the Rift

[OPEN] Pursuit of Happiness[Moony]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

So he travels. The beast sets out to the pulsing veins of the gods, the only place he had never entered. He supposed that only those of purpose came here and he had no intentions to anger the gods of this world if he was to come here out of mere curiosity. But today, he marched with pride, and most of all purpose. There was a lacing of perhaps nervousness as the blue aurora of the veins encompassed him, these equines he sought out today were no creatures that could be taken over by physical means, no they were gods, and this meeting would have to be taken with seriousness.

He wasn't sure what he was to expect, but as he further traveled into the depths of the veins the the tension in his muscles grew and his golds became increasingly attentive. He is completely consumed by the vein's glow and structure. The magma that seeped and crawled around him did not become threatening, but rather beautiful in the horned's mind. He always loved to see things out of the ordinary, it added a certain spice to life. Miseal's attention is torn away from the bubbling magma as four shrines end his path, each broken and unique in their own ways. It reminded him of the population, each damaged, but all different in their own, personalized type.

He does not know much about the history of the gods, but he is aware that he is to seek for the Moon Goddess. Her shrine is nearly falling apart, the wind symbols upon the stone barely legible through the masks of sut and coal. Closing his analyzing goldens, he bows his head and let words slip into his mind as he prays to the women he had only heard of, but never seen. It his a strange thing, but he does his best, his inexperience cursing him. "Goddess of the moon, I seek your presence." He thinks, calling out, eyes opening as he waits for whatever was to come.  

talk talk talk

Questing for: [Dark x Light | Ability to force an individual to feel as if they are experiencing a singular emotion of his choosing]

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,
and it is conjured by my hand

image credits

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Spar me your praise and answer me this-"

Her voice rasped seemingly from no where. It rose like a tendril of smoke, slowly creating and designing her body. The inky blackness wove around her like snakes slowly composing her lilac form from beneath their obscured movements. Her eyes, piercing and pale, stared at the multi-hued stallion challengingly. Oh sure, he stood much, much taller than she, and yet she was like a giant. Her position demanded respect, despite her small stature. Her leonine tail wrapped around herself as she completely materialized as the dark mists around her disappeared. 

"You cannot hide your heart or your mind from me, spy. You come here seeking magic. Magic comprised of my magic, and the magic of my brother. The brother in whose lands you live, whose lead has been ascended by his touch, and yet you. seek. me." Each word was dangerously punctuated with a flick of her tail. Her eyes remained hard and mischievous as she stared down the stallion, awaiting whatever response he might be able to craft.

She always found this part the most amusing. Oh sure, they often tried to say something about praise or fidelity to answer her questions, but ultimately, there was always something more. Always something hidden behind their cursory excuses and justifications. That was what she wanted. She wanted the cold, hard reality of it. She wanted their truths, their weaknesses and indiscretions. 

He was not sure what he expected to come from this visit, so when the voice seemingly came from the mists surrounded and spoke to him, he became hyperaware of this moment. The goddess seems to cast aside his praise, and he was glad for Miseal was no worshiper, his religion was himself and women, and it had been successful this far. A body forms then, and the lilac skin of the Moon gathered before golden orbs. He is consumed by her presence, the demands and power in her aurora luring his head to lower in a respectful dip, a gesture that is rare for the chromed. He has yet to quite realize the importance of this meeting, of this mare. He does not know the gods, does not know the power they can weld with hoof and thought. He knows now.

The goddess spoke, and her words were clipped, cold, absent. Everything he hadn't wanted them to be, but everything he expected them to be. After all, Miseal was a mere mortal, and they were the ever-living, he was the last of their thoughts. But as the women bored into his golden's, Miseal is only encouraged, something about this woman feeding to a hunger in his core. Perhaps he should not play with the purple flames of the goddess, but he does not understand, and so Miseal speaks. "I did not hesitate when I said I sought your presence did I?" He started, a smirk twisting onto midnight lips. The blue aurora that surrounded him placed his features into sharp curves and points, brightening the fiery golden strands in his eyes. "I had to see for myself the lady of such stories I have heard. It was your company I seek, not the Sun's. I find the likes of you much more interesting." He finishes, grinning with mischief.

talk talk talk

Questing for: [Dark x Light | Ability to force an individual to feel as if they are experiencing a singular emotion of his choosing]  Using VOTG pass

@Mythical Request

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,

image credits

Helovian Ancient
Admin

Flattery it is- The Goddess thought with a bored tilt of her head as the massive unicorn began speaking. Oh she certainly did agree that she was much more interesting than her brother, but if this creature knew what was good for him, he would have sought out her fiery sibling. Depending on the spy's worth, perhaps the Sun would have given him a relatively easy quest - some minor task with the magic he sought within an easy reach. But no, he decided to come to her, because she was so much more interesting.

How foolish.

Her leonine tail wrapped and danced around her hocks as she eyed the great coloured beast with a mischievous glint far more dangerous than the light that flooded his own gaze. He might have been a great deal larger than she, but it was clear from each and every one of her movements that she had the power to crush him like a bug, should she choose it. He thought her interesting? He had no idea what she was capable of.

"Tell me what you want." She demanded, her voice cold and impatient. She could already see the inklings of it in his mind, but she wanted to hear the words fall from his own lips. That was one of the only portions of these little exchanges that she found interesting. How they chose to phrase their deepest and darkest desires, how they chose to ask. The words they used, their pauses and phrasing ... 

There is so much power that radiated off the woman, he could not possibly understand. He wanted to, wanted to feel such things that the Moon Goddess did, for such ranking, such absolution was alluring, a craving of such emotions one he would never satisfy. Perhaps on some level, the chromed beast will reach the satisfaction that he so strongly wanted, but it would never be on the level that the lilac lady was on. It did not matter though, Miseal would always find himself inferior to others, but the difference between his past self and this one was that he did not let that stop him. It was how the world was. Everyone outranked someone, somehow, and it was how one dealt with such knowledge the drew the line between successful and not. 

Successful he would be.

He does not let her glares or her aurora deteriorate him, Miseal knew what he wanted and he would do all that was necessary to achieve that. His sun's blazed as he let his lips form the words that could mean so much change for him.  "I seek the ability of emotional manipulation. I desire a magic to force one to feel the emotion that I so choose." He speaks simply, almost as if the capability of this magic was purely innocent. There is a darkness that flickers in his eyes, a wild, hungry, excitement for more. Come on lady of the Moon, let us see what you can conjure, what we can. 

talk talk talk

Questing for: [Dark x Light | Ability to force an individual to feel as if they are experiencing a singular emotion of his choosing]  Using VOTG pass

@Mythical Request

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,

image credits

Helovian Ancient
Admin

The Goddess listened. Her ears perked forward to catch the syllables and intonations that he used to craft his response. He said it so casually, as if any sort of emotional manipulation might just be childs' play, something inconsequential. But no, it wasn't.

And emotions?

Well. They could rub and ruin you far more deftly and precisely than any sort of physical wound could. Still ... the Goddess would not deny the colourful giant his request, but nor would she hand it over to him that easily. Anyone who was either stupid enough to think that their magic should be so idly phrased, or even worse - who thought they could manipulate her into believing something other than the truth - needed a wake up call.

"Very well." She snapped, breaking the silence after a few moments. Her eyes narrowed almost thoughtfully as her lips turned upwards in a cruel smile.

"If you're going to impose emotions on others, then you ought to be intimately familiar with the emotions themselves ... Go and experience 5 emotions and when you do ..." Her lips finally broke into a wicked sneer. "Well, when you do, you'll see what happens.."

The Goddess snorted, even as black tendrils of smoke began to wrap themselves around her. She began to fade hazily into the background, that wicked and conniving grin of hers, being the last thing seen, before she fully disappeared. 

Misael must go and experience 5 different emotions. They can be anything you like, but must be sufficiently different from each other (for instance, 'happiness' and 'joy' are too similar). In each thread where this emotion is being experience, tag the Mythical Request account as soon as he starts feeling the emotion ;)