the Rift

[OPEN] Pursuit of Happiness[Moony]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Spar me your praise and answer me this-"

Her voice rasped seemingly from no where. It rose like a tendril of smoke, slowly creating and designing her body. The inky blackness wove around her like snakes slowly composing her lilac form from beneath their obscured movements. Her eyes, piercing and pale, stared at the multi-hued stallion challengingly. Oh sure, he stood much, much taller than she, and yet she was like a giant. Her position demanded respect, despite her small stature. Her leonine tail wrapped around herself as she completely materialized as the dark mists around her disappeared. 

"You cannot hide your heart or your mind from me, spy. You come here seeking magic. Magic comprised of my magic, and the magic of my brother. The brother in whose lands you live, whose lead has been ascended by his touch, and yet you. seek. me." Each word was dangerously punctuated with a flick of her tail. Her eyes remained hard and mischievous as she stared down the stallion, awaiting whatever response he might be able to craft.

She always found this part the most amusing. Oh sure, they often tried to say something about praise or fidelity to answer her questions, but ultimately, there was always something more. Always something hidden behind their cursory excuses and justifications. That was what she wanted. She wanted the cold, hard reality of it. She wanted their truths, their weaknesses and indiscretions. 

Messages In This Thread
Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-08-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by God of the Moon - 02-19-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-28-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 03-21-2016, 08:04 PM