the Rift

[OPEN] Pursuit of Happiness[Moony]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

There is so much power that radiated off the woman, he could not possibly understand. He wanted to, wanted to feel such things that the Moon Goddess did, for such ranking, such absolution was alluring, a craving of such emotions one he would never satisfy. Perhaps on some level, the chromed beast will reach the satisfaction that he so strongly wanted, but it would never be on the level that the lilac lady was on. It did not matter though, Miseal would always find himself inferior to others, but the difference between his past self and this one was that he did not let that stop him. It was how the world was. Everyone outranked someone, somehow, and it was how one dealt with such knowledge the drew the line between successful and not. 

Successful he would be.

He does not let her glares or her aurora deteriorate him, Miseal knew what he wanted and he would do all that was necessary to achieve that. His sun's blazed as he let his lips form the words that could mean so much change for him.  "I seek the ability of emotional manipulation. I desire a magic to force one to feel the emotion that I so choose." He speaks simply, almost as if the capability of this magic was purely innocent. There is a darkness that flickers in his eyes, a wild, hungry, excitement for more. Come on lady of the Moon, let us see what you can conjure, what we can. 

talk talk talk

Questing for: [Dark x Light | Ability to force an individual to feel as if they are experiencing a singular emotion of his choosing]  Using VOTG pass

@Mythical Request

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,
and it is conjured by my hand

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-08-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-28-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 03-21-2016, 08:04 PM