the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red phones and leather wallets

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

My ears swivel towards the voice, and it doesn't take long for my head and eyes to follow. Ears slowly slide downwards at the stud. Yes, I know him. Rikyn, son of Illynx. "You're just jealous that I'm getting action, and you. Are. Not." The corners of my lips twist ever so slightly upwards at him, my tone mocking and as taunting as his own. I didn't remember him from my youth (That may have been because he was invisible for most of it, and then he was gone.) But that didn't mean that I didn't know of him. Mother had not excluded him, after all, Illynx had saved me. There was no way Mother could have directly after giving birth to me. She would have tried however. She would have died trying. So Illynx saved us both, and I suppose my mother owed a lot to her.

His voice changes though, and is questioning, serious even. My ears slowly begin to flatten, and my head and neck lift, so as to peer even more down at him. "Someone worthy of my attentions, is who it was Rikyn." Royalty vs Royalty.

My father was king long before his mother, and besides that he was king of the windtossed foothills, and after the king of the worlds edge. It was in my blood. But it was in his too. Illynx was a lady. She was my lady at one point, and so he too was as equally royal.

But he had no right to judge me. I didn't just "give it up". I was proud of my choice. I was worthy of him, and he was worthy of me. We did not give those we deemed unworthy our most intimate of gifts. And slowly I made my way towards Rikyn.

"Where did you go? My mother will probably kick your puny ass next time she see's you. She may have known you since a babe, but she's a hard ass, and I believe she's very disappointed in the son of Illynx." I challenge him to dare and change the subject back to me again. He judges me? Well, it's my turn to judge him.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
Red phones and leather wallets - by Glacia - 02-08-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Rikyn - 02-10-2016, 11:26 AM