the Rift

Wanted: a lover

Val Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: nonya :: 20
Valentine
So Freyja is eventually going to need a new man, so I figured I'd start my search now. I'm not looking for anything temporary, and I'd prefer to let it play itself out than plan every detail. Obviously the end goal wi be love and babies but what happens leading up to that is totally up for discussion. A "slow burn" type scenario will probably work best, really! Any takers? :D

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I would love to toss Quilyan in with her sometime!

I'm honestly like... throwing him at ALL THE LADIES just to see what he does. He is a one-mare-type stallion as far as relationships go, but I don't know how he's going to mesh with anyone. :3 (He also has a rather complicated history but that's another story xD)

Friends or eventual lovers, Idk what would happen, but yeah?

OOC Account
Valentine
Yes! That works for me, we can thread them together and see how they work together and see where it goes :D I could probably throw something up for you later on if you'd like!

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
My poor sweet Daemyn needs a pretty lady in his life! He is shy and sweet around girls, he comes with a grumpy fluffy dog too xD He is strong and gentle, but very willing to protect his family.
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

OOC Account
Valentine
@Daemyn aahh he's so pretty, too! I would love to throw them at each other :D

On a side note, I am totally willing to have would-be relationships that just don't work out - it adds to the character and gives them more depth, I think :)

We'll get them together and see how they go <3 If they don't fit they don't xD I hope, for him, that they do though lol
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

OOC Account
Valentine
@Daemyn definitely! Would you mind throwing something up? I have a couple other threads to start :3

Ya! I'll try to get it up today <3
Please tag Daemyn!

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Val - if you could start, that would be phenomenal! <3

OOC Account
Valentine
@ChaoticMelodies - no problem! :D

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
If you want, Soren? Possibly? :D

OOC Account
Valentine
@Soren they could definitely give it a shot :D I'm open to anyone and anything <3 We can thread them together and see where it goes~ I could start something, but it'll take awhile since I have like four other starters to do, or if you wanted to throw something up, you could :)

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
@Val I have a patrol thread in the Heavenly Fields if you wanna throw her in there ^^ Archibald will be there, but it can be a meet/greet then we could thread them later on. :D

OOC Account
Valentine
@Soren sounds good to me! :)