the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Wings of darkness slowly allow the unusual patterned creature to descend almost silently into the grove of her choosing. It had been a place not well traveled in the short time that she had been here in Helovia and it would seem her interests had favored this over other places tonight. Having left the Basin behind her along with its chains she found herself feeling more lost than she had in ages. Freedom was not all that it was cracked up to be when you hadn't a soul to your name to call upon when times got tough, not that she couldn't take care of herself. Revenge had been her plan all along through the years but now instead of the demon's voice in her ear there was another making her question her motives. For so long she had been this dark assassin waiting for her chance but now what was she?

It had all started with a simple conversation, one that someone had shown her indifference and humility. They hadn't cared about who she was, what she was or where she was from, they only cared about what had been ailing her. Never had someone shown this kind of consideration. All her life she had been a creature of filth and disgrace yet this stallion had seen her as something much more, she had been seen as a life worth living. Snapping her wings shut as she fell through the air her hooves hit the earth with force scaring a few small critters off into the brush. A small smirk touched her lips at the thought of what it would be like to feel fear but otherwise her stormy attitude had not wavered in the slightest. Part of her felt as if she wanted to be happy with these new found feelings but another larger entity demanded that she keep to herself and not allow such a thing to get to her. Overall, she was a complete confused mess that she was not sure would ever be straightened out.

Shaking the knots from her long mane the hybrid pawed anxiously at the ground hating her indecision. Never had she felt so conflicted, so confused, it was just not like her to be in over her head. She was precise and calculating not blindsided and emotional what was wrong with her! Snorting loudly she cared not if others heard her, all she wanted was answers to life's frustrating curves.

•• TAGS: @Rikyn  •• NOTES: Sorry not the best post ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM