[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

The sun was bright and the day seemed to drag on as the bonded pair made their way up towards the Heavenly Fields. Hikari had practically dragged her out of bed this morning when she wanted nothing more than to wallow in her sorrows for awhile longer, but at last Hikari's yips finally roused her. Snow had fallen over the course of the night making everything exceptionally bright and cold but as she walked out into it she turned back to hear soft whining. Looking down to find Hikari standing cautiously at the edge of the snow and where the dry floor of the cavern met. Chuckling softly she had forgotten that her adorable pup had yet to see her first snow making this some big scary monster. It took many minutes of coaxing for her to take her first steps into the cold white powder but after a couple minutes it was like she lived for the stuff. Bouncing and rolling about the two of them headed out to make Hikari's first trip outside of the borders.

Keeping her pace slow to allow the pup to keep up with her long strides the pale mare watched protectively ensuring that nothing would interfere with their journey. When Hikari's pace slowed to a near halt was the time that she was ushered up to rest a top her neck to enjoy the rest of the trip. Picking up the pace was a much satisfying change of scenery as she worked on keeping her strides as even as possible to not jostle the half asleep kitsune. Inhaling deeply the fresh snow filled air was a refreshing boost compared to the stagnant pre-winter aroma of decay. While she loved the snow she had also taken a disliking to it over the years but for now it would sit firmly as a much needed change that would hopefully help to keep her mind off of her present situation with Kaj.

A few miles later she began to wonder if the brightness was starting to play tricks on her. Every so often she would catch movement up ahead only for it to vanish just as quick as it had came. Puzzled she kept watch only to finally figure out that it was a painted pegasus that kept appearing in and out of the small drifts. Wait... could it be? Joy filled her breast as the figure turned out to be no other than Alysanne. She had not seen her in ages! Kicking up her heels she almost forgot about Hikari as her passenger and quieted her excitement as she cantered forward letting out a joyous whinny. Sliding up alongside her dear friend she reached out her muzzle to greet Aly unable to contain her happiness. "Aly! How have you been? How are you?" She commented with much enthusiasm.

"Talk."
notes;
tag; @Alysanne
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM