the Rift

[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
It was unlike Alysanne to forget that although things weren’t going particularly smoothly for herself lately, others may be experiencing similar situations - or even worse ones! She hated that she had no idea what Brisa had been going through lately but was thankful that, at least, it was not so much to diminish their reunion. The grey mare looked healthy, at the very least, and Alysanne vowed that she would not let so long pass between their visits as had passed this time.

But now it bothered her to hear that Brisa had not been well, that things had been tough, but she took it as a good sign that her friend was still hopeful that they would be improving. They better! “I know we live in different homes now… but you can talk to me anytime, about anything. I miss being able to spend my days with you and Kahlua - back when everything still made sense.” It felt like a lifetime ago when Alysanne was first arriving in Helovia and was greeted by Brisa in the Edge, walking with a fast and easy friendship and touring that forest with her and their black and white friend. “But I hope my friendship with you is one thing that won’t change.” Her smile was soft and reassuring (or so she hoped), as she reached out to nudge Brisa affectionately. She had no idea what sort of things Brisa had been going through but maybe they could finally make up for the time lost.

The conversation easily changed to a happier subject and Alysanne’s green eyes travelled to the young pup and they lit up in delight. “Oh congratulations!! She’s beautiful.” She hadn’t seen a kitsune since Lena’s Imogen and it was wonderful to get to see one so young, it was so adorable! “Hemlock thinks so too.” She added with a light laugh, as the small owl had been peering himself to get a better look. He too was remembering Imogen and wondered if this new kitsune would be as amiable as that one. He gave a timid hoot but refrained from flying over to say hello for now.  “She looks so young, when did you find her?”
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Brisa <3 FINALLY
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM