the Rift

[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
With grace, Alysanne welcomed Brisa’s warm touch and her happy words. “That makes me so glad, Brisa.” So much had happened but at the same time so little had happened. Which made answering the next question from Brisa tricky.

“Oh dear! Let’s see…”

But everything that Alysanne could think of had more to do with the Edge and not herself. What had happened to her and Hemlock? “Naerys, my daughter - ended up being a little bit of a handful… always running off and making friends where she shouldn’t. We patched things up between us but then she disappeared again and I haven’t seen her… She hasn’t been hanging around the Falls, has she? Last I heard her father, Miykael, was still there.” She watched Brisa for any sort of reaction, while also taking the time to think of anything else. “I’m still a Moon Doctor - Evangeline is one with me, along with a stallion that’s new to the Edge. Or, well, newer. Sometimes I still wake up and expect to see all the same faces there...” Her smile crumbled then, green eyes clouding over with the dark thoughts that stirred in her mind.

When she spoke again, her voice was quiet but her eyes remained trained on her friend. Asking the question she needed to know most of all.

“Do you hate me… for not staying in the Falls?” They had just confirmed that their friendship was strong, that it didn’t matter if they lived in different herds, but what if it did at some level? Alysanne had left, left everyone, when she knew she could no longer stay in a herd won by blood. She had left Brisa and she hadn’t even given her friend a proper explanation or a goodbye - she had stolen out as soon as she could with Thor and Evangeline.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Brisa
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM