the Rift

[OPEN] Hard boiled

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He watched the rolling waves of dark water silver eyes bright with curiosity. 'What were those things?!' They had been dark grey, smooth looking, with long pointed noses, and fins. He had never seen a fish without scales. In his mind the creatures hadn't bee fish, but then what were they? He stopped right as the water lapped hungrily at his fetlocks whispering his name. Then the sound of wings drew his attention away from the briny depths. A thick set black and what stallion landed a good ways away and came straight for him. Keeping his body relaxed Ilios turned to watch his approach a smile playing across his face.

Silver eyes quickly found the beautiful bird upon the stallion's withers. It's wings were made of fire, much like a few he had seen before; beautiful and dangerous all rolled into one. Jealousy gripped at his heart as the pair come closer. His smile turned true as the thick man stopped more than enough distance away and asked to join him. The fire chick chirped and he grinned at the creature. His deep southern drawl rolled smoothly from him, "Please do, company is always appreciated. I just saw some very odd creatures out there." His horned head titled towards the ocean before turning back with a smile to the pair.

A minute after he speaks another comes trotting down the beach. His smile reaches towards the taller stud as well, "Hello! Yes it is a beautiful day, isn't it?" He smiles brightly before remembering his manners, "My manners seem to be a little rusty," Pausing a chuckle rumbles from his throat. "I am Ilios, I hail from the Throat." He smiles not asking any questions. You could always tell a lot about a person by what they offer about themselves. Instead he turns to the new white and gold Pegasus words already falling from his lips, "I was just saying that I saw some weird grey creatures out there." He flicked his muzzle towards the ocean again, "Do either of you know what they were?" He smiled hopefully watching everyone curiosity burning through him. Speech
Words;; 355
OOC/Tags;; SO SO LATE! Sorry guys! @Darwin @Quilyan
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Hard boiled - by Ilios - 02-09-2016, 04:48 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Darwin - 02-10-2016, 03:37 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Quilyan - 02-15-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Ilios - 03-17-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Erthë - 03-30-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Darwin - 04-09-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Quilyan - 04-26-2016, 06:50 PM