the Rift

I- Entrance

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
DACIANNA
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me

Dacianna walked past the broken glass wall and away from her new home in search of exploration and a feeling of familiarity. So far, there were very few places she knew about in this place called Helovia she had been released into and she felt uneasy not knowing exactly where she was. Using the Edge as a general marker, she branched out north easterly, mapping the land as she passed it and familiarising herself with the general makeup of a place that was now her home. It was so different from her birth land, there were no wild green mountains that she could see, though it had just turned into Frostfall and the vibrancy of nature had died away in the new cold winds. She enters a thick, dark and dead woodland as morning begins to rise, the temperature was cool and turned her hair to icy white; apart from a few strands of gold that always remained their precious colour.

Her pace drops to a careful and wary walk, the forest almost seems to breath as winters wind whistles through the branches, knocking them together whilst others snapped underneath her feet. A shiver ran through her body, despite the rising light it was still rather spooky and Dacianna was heartily glad she hadn’t wondered in during the night. Forests were dark places even at the height of a sunny midday.

She takes a deep breath and shakes herself free of the morning dew, grunting to herself in annoyance “come on Dacianna, you’re not a yearling” she grumbled.

The forest is full of scents of the wilderness, travellers passing through whose smell she didn’t recognise and the unicorn was beginning to enjoy exploring the place until she came across a bloody stranger.

He was, well, at least he wasn’t quite as tall as all the other males she had met so far, but he was sturdily built. He had a face of white and a body the colour of crimson whilst hair as snowy as her own fell in long, thick strands. Against the monochrome of the forest he was quite a startling colour and Dacianna stopped abruptly near him, the jewel on her horn clinking against the hard surface and her golden eyes were wide with surprise. “Uhm, you okay?” she asked instinctively before coming back to the present a little more.

She checked there were no others with him first before returning her gaze back to him; her face was uncertain, but friendly nonetheless. “Sorry, I didn’t expect to run into someone so suddenly” she smiled, her eyes shifting to look at his feathered wings before moving back to his face.

Hope its okay that I post her here ^^ @Calstron
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM