the Rift

Got Drama?

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
Do you feel as if your charries' lives aren't filled with enough terror and drama? Perhaps they need some depth building threads? What about an opponent(I suck at spars so basically free VP! lolol) to pit your soldier against on the battlefield?

Well Calstron is your man! He's evil and arrogant and charming all wrapped into one! Keep in mind though, this sexy stud of darkness won't be around for forever. Why? Well he's part of @Rexanna 's past. A part so dark that it will eventually cause both her and @Tembovu to kill him!

Until that day, I plan on his swan song being glorious. Check out his profile for a more in depth description but, in essence, this means that everything he does here will be, in some way, leading up to his death. A journal of final days if you will. Initially, because he's so deranged, I plan on him being rather happy with the place and pretending as if he isn't here to find her until Tembovu or someone mentions Rexanna and reminds him.

General Plottage Ideas:
- Some sort of sneak/spy related drama. If you'd love for some herd on herd tension or for discord to be sown between one horse or another Cal is your guy because he lives on starting small shit like that. If you want a way for some horse to find out this other thing, have a jealous lover, or idk..whatever. Sneak/stealthy plots are great.

- Battle buddy? He's a blood-thirsty little bastard and so would love getting into as many little spars as possible. For the first few weeks/months that he's here I plan on most of the spars being polite/jocular but,over time, he'll have horses just being generally pissed off at him.

- Perhaps some cat-and-mouse mind game type things(no permanent damage or maiming, obviously..unless you want that.lolol) with a charrie getting caught and needing a rescue from like @Tilney or some other gallanty-type horse? If you watch GoT but I imagine him as a cross between Joffrey and Ramsay(the crazy guy that like to hunt people and flay them alive) with a dash of a little less evil and more tortured-soul-esque. So if  you do want to engage in this I promise your char will get to beat him up a bit in the end. =)

- I know we discussed a short-term racist peggy group in the c-box one night too so that might be fun if people were looking for some herd-on-herd or outcast-on-herd type tensions. They could just start out as a kindof support group for those unhappy and then, maybe, as he gets closer to dying they could kidnap/stealth some young foals/yearlings/2yr olds and try to make them join the group? WHO KNOWS, thats a whole other topic too.lol.

- Smitty, Sky, and I also chatted about the possibility that, towards the end of his time here on Helovia, he might knock up a mare. The idea is that after he dies and she finds out how horrible he really was that she'd like drop the foal and then Rex would have to raise the babe...leading to all sorts of possible conflicts and so on.

In Conclusion

If you want a charrie to beat up on(no maiming/killing though, for the sake of the plot), some intense drama, crazy plottage, or hard decision/activity/must inducing threads and have an idea post below! Its pretty close to a free for all with him. If you have a good idea for something that would flesh out his story and help your char then go for it!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol can spar him in a couple of weeks! I can do teaching as well if you want c:

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Nizho Posts: 17
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 2 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
FIGHT ME. Well not Nizho because he is a baby.

But Einarr! and Abraham! and ARCHIBALD.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
@Gull check this out! Gull and Pare have their island of pegi only thing going on xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
-watches- ;D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
you could fight Auri!!
also I have Rein, the son of Rexanna and Ashamin ohoh. if ya wanna stir up some drama with the lil guy then I'm all game ^^ rex might actually have a heart attack if he kidnaps Rein, I think eheh

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
OMG PRISSY. THAT WOULD BE SO INTENSE I LIKE IT.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Val Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: nonya :: 20
Valentine
I would LOVE to throw Freyja into this mess. Her life is too drama free, and she could use some corruption. I'm not sure how she'd fit into it all but if you think she can find a place, then I am totally down for this! :D

If Ilios finds out about all this he'll want in on killing/ beating up this guy.
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Z can be the one he knocks up, pm me
On skype and we can plot more for sure!! I know it's in the future but consider Z ;) I think I'm like bayden098 or bayden123
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa could be battle budddyyy
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Pare would be interested in having his baby as well! It would have to be in an IC year, but it could happen <3
Tag me

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Oh goodness. I love him. Sialia spars? And he can kidnap Kvasir and piss of Ahvelin :D

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
@Time, Klare, Snow, and Prissy: YES TO ALL DA FIGHTS. Whenever you all have the availability I am more than down. Though,pfft, lets face it, he'd get his little ass stomped in by Archi. ahaha. Also, Snow, a teaching spar would be lovely. I shall take all the help you're willing to give.

@Prissy: NUUU, you revealed my sekrit plan. =ppp Its ok, Cal can still try to stealth the bb at some point. ;) I was thinking that the kidnapping might happen just before he fought Temb/Rex and died. But, in the meantime, it might be fun to have him and Asha play out some manly drama? Maybe Asha comes back after fighting Cal to tell Rex about it and that's how she finds out? Many plot options there.

@Pare: lol Ilios can certainly get in a pissy spar or two and Parelia would make a lovely baby mamma but I'm not sure if he'll be around for a whole IC year or not, it depends on how fast the plot ends up going. If he is then absolutely!

@Val : I'm sure she can fit into the drama any way you'd like. xD Maybe she could be someone that Tilney saves?! OH....@Neverrmind if you're still doing his quest where he has to spy on something personal maybe this could be it? He could seduce or flirt with Fre and then, in another thread, confide in an evily char what he plans to do with her which Tilney overhears. Then, he could go to her and tell her what was going on or even rescue her or something? Valiant Tilney 'til the end!

@ShadowMare: I actually think Z would be a great option just looking at her profile. They could both just toy with each other endlessly.haha. Maybe they'd eventually be like "Ok, I kinda like you..but just..no" ? Lol. But I very much like that idea. If someone wants to play the babe though then we'll be set! =)

EDIT: I'm so sorry for all the tags! I didn't think it would do them without a space in-between...0.0....my bad...

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
That's great with me lol. I say a year because she just had Violet and Caine. If he et over Tiva's horns she could be a mommy too lol

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
TEACHING SPAR W/ ARCHI :DDDD

Val Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: nonya :: 20
Valentine
@Calstron That works for me! I would suggest having her be the one he knocks up, except she'd want to raise the foal herself, not give it away, so that might not work. I could play the foal, though, if you need someone for that! :D

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
@Calstron so Myrrine needs a bad boy to influence her life. I feel like she would grow curious by him, fall in love with him and try to like "heal" him, and then once she found out how evil he was and that he died she would be heartbroken and confused and messed up. Though a baby is iffy since I don't think she's ready for that yet. Lemme know,
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Oultik Posts: 18
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 7 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Erakro :: Lion :: None TierRen
I would love for him and Oultik to clash. He is -highly- anti-pegasus due to his history and Calstron being such a bad guy could really give Oultik an outlet for that hatred.

He could perhaps play hero to someone else, and their clashing could go on from there.
[Image: outlik_pixel_by_danjahmouse_d9wbjh9_by_t...9zd0je.gif] [Image: VsRNHQ7.png]

Yaotl Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
he can totally spar with Yaotl! c: